Texas Hunting Forum

Genuine Lioness Pelt - 106" From Nose to Tail. No Teeth, No Eyes, No Claws. * Large and Heavy*

Posted By: Laurin E.

Genuine Lioness Pelt - 106" From Nose to Tail. No Teeth, No Eyes, No Claws. * Large and Heavy* - 08/23/21 03:08 PM

Happy Monday smile
I received this beautiful Lioness skin through an Uncle who is no longer with us. This Lioness Hyde is 106" long from nose to tail (pictures attached). I have had this girl appraised, but am open to offers. I am only able to sell within TX state lines to a TX resident. I live in the DFW area (Kennedale, TX) to be exact and have an open schedule.

For those disinterested, any additional info on where I can post this skin would be very helpful. ( I was told Taxidermy Magazines and auctions) If you could throw me some Taxidermy Magazines / niche auction sites my way to reach the best target audience, that would be very much appreciated!

I also have a full body Howling Coyote as well if you would like to make an offer.

Attached picture Lioness Bodyshot.jpg
Attached picture lioness headshot.jpg
Attached picture Lioness Paw.jpg
Attached picture Lioness Tail.jpg
Attached picture Lioness Hyde INSIDE.jpg
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Genuine Lioness Pelt - 106" From Nose to Tail. No Teeth, No Eyes, No Claws. * Large and Heavy* - 09/03/21 10:26 PM

👍
Posted By: Jroutdoors

Re: Genuine Lioness Pelt - 106" From Nose to Tail. No Teeth, No Eyes, No Claws. * Large and Heavy* - 11/08/21 03:59 AM

up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum