Texas Hunting Forum

Whitetail and Exotic Sales

Posted By: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/13/15 03:56 AM

Hello everyone, I am back up going the best I can considering everything. Thanks for all the calls and visits.

I have lots of exciting things going on this fall so lets get started. I am going to have
about 400 does for sale in package deals. Pasture release to bottle raised females with
all kinds of genetics to fit any ideas a person is looking for. I have a huge selection
of big typicals to monster 400 in bucks to make every mans heart skip a beat. There is
65 bottle raised big framed typical bucks if your looking for a semi gentle breeder buck
to hang close to Headquarters to watch and enjoy, or something gentle in the pens. I have
many kinds of exotics from shooters to breeder packages. If quality is what your looking
for then lets talk. Best to call and leave a message, thank you.
Posted By: JKC

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/13/15 01:46 PM

Glad to hear you are doing good Lonnie.

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/16/15 08:00 PM

Here is some amazing 2 year olds that will make outstanding breeder bucks.

Call for breeding and questions. These bucks are going to do nothing but get bigger.

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/16/15 08:29 PM

Fallow Bucks : 2 and 3 year olds

50 head to sale, chute load straight run for $2000 a head
Posted By: Guadalupe Outfitters

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/17/15 03:10 AM

Nice inventory Lonnie!!
Diane

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/18/15 01:04 AM

I am selling pasture does AI to a buck of your choice, ready to ship in January.

Lots of bloodlines and prices to pick from.

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/18/15 01:06 AM

I also have really gentle 3 year old bucks that would be perfect for cover or breeder bucks.
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/24/15 12:43 PM

Good to hear your back at it sir, Good looking herds
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/24/15 02:58 PM

deer2
Beautiful animals..and really decent price up

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 08/26/15 11:02 PM

Thank you gentleman, have a couple surgeries left to go. I am sure glad to try to get my life back in order.

Re: Whitetail and Exotic Sales - 09/23/15 12:38 PM

Stocker Bucks sales were right down to the wire this year. Many people holding out thinking someone would just dump their prices. All in all I am very happy and really blessed to get little more than average with all that's going on. Getting ready for AI season, I have lots of does all calibers to choose from and bucks of choice to AI with. Whether your looking for better breeding for your pens or pasture, I have something to select from. Best to call to contact me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum