Texas Hunting Forum

Smith & Wesson Revolvers: 34-1 (22LR) and 629 no dash (44 Magnum)

Posted By: SayHeyKid

Smith & Wesson Revolvers: 34-1 (22LR) and 629 no dash (44 Magnum) - 01/05/23 12:39 AM

I am selling a couple of revolvers that have been sitting in the safe for too long getting no love.

1. SOLD: Smith & Wesson 629 no dash chambered in 44 Magnum with a 6" barrel. This is an early version of the stainless gun with the pinned barrel and recessed cylinder. You don't see these around too often. It comes with a set of beautiful N frame wood stocks. I am asking $1100.

2. Smith & Wesson 34-1 chambered in 22LR with a 4" barrel. This one comes with the original box and matching wood stocks. The nickel finish isn't perfect but I am pricing it accordingly. The higher finish specimens go for much higher so here is your chance to get one for a very good price. I am asking $600.

I have attached pictures but feel free to message me with any specific picture you would like to see. I can meet during daytime hours at Bass Pro in Grapevine and will require a bill of sale. I strongly prefer to sell to someone with a Texas LTC.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SayHeyKid

Re: Smith & Wesson Revolvers: 34-1 (22LR) and 629 no dash (44 Magnum) - 01/08/23 03:20 AM

The 629 is sold.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum