Texas Hunting Forum

Kawi Mule - rear window

Posted By: WattoHunt

Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/30/23 08:40 PM

THF members with a Mule Pro FXT....what rear window options/solutions do you have experience with?

I have a Fortress front windshield and I'm hoping to find/install a rear window that will hopefully reduce the "vortex" of swirling dust.

Curious to learn if the dust swirl can be minimized in the cab using this solution...
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/30/23 08:42 PM

I run a half windshield on my mule pro DX. No dust swirl in cab.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/30/23 11:05 PM

Put a wolf snout in the roof, it will create a positive pressure in the cab and prevent wind swirling.

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/30/23 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by BigPig
Put a wolf snout in the roof, it will create a positive pressure in the cab and prevent wind swirling.

Please elaborate on this "wolf snout"....I'm not familiar with this set up.

BTW - I have a Fortress metal roof to consider with any mods.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/31/23 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by WattoHunt
THF members with a Mule Pro FXT....what rear window options/solutions do you have experience with?

I have a Fortress front windshield and I'm hoping to find/install a rear window that will hopefully reduce the "vortex" of swirling dust.

Curious to learn if the dust swirl can be minimized in the cab using this solution...

which fortress roof do you have?

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/31/23 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I believe it's the Lo Pro Top (solid top...no hinge)
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/31/23 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I believe it's the Lo Pro Top (solid top...no hinge)

problem is most wont work with fortress roof with out heavy modification to roof and or window.

i have same roof and superatv rear window. Its pretty mod’ed

you may look at a roof/rear window combo, like curtis or Hardcabs
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Kawi Mule - rear window - 01/31/23 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig

Please elaborate on this "wolf snout"....I'm not familiar with this set up.

BTW - I have a Fortress metal roof to consider with any mods.

They are roof mounted vents that you can open or close depending on how much ventilation you need for the dust. It creates a flow at the top of the roof, above your head, to prevent the swirling that brings dust in. I can’t find the product I was referring too
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum