Texas Hunting Forum

Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV

Posted By: 603Country

Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/06/23 01:26 AM

A year or two ago, I bought side mirrors for the Kubota. Plastic garbage. Time for new and better ones, and I’d like them to not be flimsy. Any suggestions?

I can find some on Amazon, which is where I found the ones I have, so I need actual use experience or preference so that I don’t make the same mistake I did last time.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/06/23 03:15 AM

Siezmek make the ones on my mule. So far seem to be pretty good.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/06/23 05:07 AM

Siezmik.

Can’t beat them for the price.

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/06/23 02:10 PM

Thanks, I found them.
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/07/23 03:04 PM

some for sale in the classifieds

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/07/23 10:51 PM

I found them. I’m a bit in the dog house right now for buying the Grendel upper, so I’m doing low profile right now. I’m afraid to bring the mirrors up in conversation.
Posted By: Cajunrotor

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/10/23 12:33 AM

Siezmik is great quality, but they wouldn't work on my Kubota RTV because I have a Curtis cab with doors that interfere with the typical ROPS mounting of those type mirrors. Since I also have a front rack, I went this route: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NDH6IS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/10/23 02:36 AM

Will they attach to the ROPS tubing frame on my doorless Kubota? From the picture, I can’t tell.
Posted By: Cajunrotor

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/12/23 02:17 AM

Not without some type of additional mount adapter. But if you don't have doors then almost any of the aftermarket mirrors should work since most of those are provided with tube mounts that will fit.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/13/23 02:09 PM

the first set I put on my RTV were total junk. I'll have to look the next time I am out at the lease to see what brand I have on it now but I really like them. They stay in place even while being loaded on a trailer running 75 mph up/down IH35. The mounts are solid as well.
Posted By: Frio Town

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/18/23 03:38 AM

I put a pair on my Kubota with a factory cab. Easy to install and will last. I will post a picture Saturday if you are still interested.

Frio
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/18/23 07:04 PM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203242172326
Ones we use are very similar to this only horizontal instead.

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/19/23 08:44 PM

I ordered some that are supposedly a copy of the siezmik. A good bit cheaper. I’m hoping that it isn’t immediately apparent WHY they are cheaper. Don’t have then yet, but will report on them once they are installed.
Posted By: tlk

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/19/23 10:48 PM

silly question I guess but I only use my Kubota at the deer lease and have never seen any reason for rear view mirrors - nobody seems to be following me around LOL

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/19/23 11:14 PM

I don’t need a rear view mirror often, but I do back up into snug places sometimes. That, combined with my very stiff neck, made me seek out the mirrors.

And, with my usual cruising speed of about 13 mph, something might be chasing me (think the Satchel Paige quote).

Re: Side mirrors for the Kubota UTV - 01/20/23 06:50 PM

Got the rear view mirrors and installed them. The good news is that they are very nice, metal, and very sturdy, unlike the plastic junk I bought first. The bad news is that the mounts were for smaller tubing than what’s on the Kubota. But, I had some other mounts that I adapted. All is good.

The mirrors are from Kemi Moto sku B0106-01801BK. They probably fit Mules and the like.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum