Texas Hunting Forum

Elusive Wildlife Light Bar

Posted By: TLew

Elusive Wildlife Light Bar - 02/15/22 03:07 PM

Does anyone have one of these? I like the dual color opportunity to run red or green AND white, but I'm curious how robust they are. For background, my lightbars go through the gauntlet with regular flogging from tree limbs
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Elusive Wildlife Light Bar - 02/15/22 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by TLew
Does anyone have one of these? I like the dual color opportunity to run red or green AND white, but I'm curious how robust they are. For background, my lightbars go through the gauntlet with regular flogging from tree limbs

I have their 20” green predator kill bar my mounted on the roof of my Polaris Ranger. It works great! It comes with a nice wiring harness that’s easy to hook up. I switched out their light switch with an OEM style switch that plugged right into my dashboard.
I can’t honestly say how they would hold up to tree limbs but they are pretty heavy duty including their wire connections.
Posted By: TLew

Re: Elusive Wildlife Light Bar - 02/15/22 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pappybear
Originally Posted by TLew

I have their 20” green predator kill bar my mounted on the roof of my Polaris Ranger. It works great! It comes with a nice wiring harness that’s easy to hook up. I switched out their light switch with an OEM style switch that plugged right into my dashboard.
I can’t honestly say how they would hold up to tree limbs but they are pretty heavy duty including their wire connections.

Appreciate the feedback Pappy. You even touched on one of my other open questions -- can you ditch their harness/switch and use a standard rocker to fit in the dash. Since I'm looking at one of the color combos, I'll need a 3 way (on-off-on) rocker switch and would prefer it be one like below:

https://www.amazon.com/Amarine-Made-Waterproof-Position-Marine/dp/B01BBOLD8G/
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Elusive Wildlife Light Bar - 02/16/22 04:15 AM

This is the switch that I bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091YB6G3S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FYI, Exclusive Wildlife has fantastic customer support. Their techs will answer any questions you may have on the product or installation.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Elusive Wildlife Light Bar - 02/17/22 12:47 AM

No issues

One of our older ones finally crapped but we bought again
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum