Posted By: Brother in-law

Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/02/21 03:02 AM

Mule Pro
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/02/21 04:42 PM

Bated breath.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/02/21 05:11 PM

Hill country Ford/Kawasaki in Goldthwaite carries Fortress products. That’s where I got the roof for my Mule Pro DX.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/03/21 04:01 PM

I ordered my fortress roof for my defender through Ride Now Georgetown.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/03/21 05:55 PM

I live in Georgetown and had to go look them up. Used to be Central Texas Powersports...I guess they sold to this new company, or just changed the name.

I wouldn't have recommended CenTex to anyone. I ended up going to Marble Falls for my Mule and accessories because the guys in Georgetown were so bad.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best place to buy a Fortess Mule window - 05/03/21 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gumbeaux
I live in Georgetown and had to go look them up. Used to be Central Texas Powersports...I guess they sold to this new company, or just changed the name.

I wouldn't have recommended CenTex to anyone. I ended up going to Marble Falls for my Mule and accessories because the guys in Georgetown were so bad.

From what I was told, they sold to the Ride Now folks, who are actually quite large and bought out a bunch of other dealerships. I used to work up at Central Texas powersports some 12 years back...back when they were still a great company. I hadn't been in there much in the past 10 years or so, but still go from time to time to chat with the parts manager, Brad. Everyone else i knew back in the day, has since left. Back in the CTPS days, Steve, the owner was a super, stand-up guy and he was all about keeping the customer happy. Doesn't seem as such these days with the new owners, unfortunately. Hell, they even took my discount away after having spent over $40k in that store over the years.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum