Texas Hunting Forum

Trailer sales?

Posted By: EasyMoney

Trailer sales? - 07/14/20 07:42 PM

Where is the best place to buy a new 12’ trailer in the north dfw area. I’ve looked at a few places I know of and they either don’t have em in stock or they want $2000 for a 12’ utility trailer. Am I that far out of the times and that’s the going rate? Lord I hope not
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/15/20 12:08 AM

Look outside the metroplex a little bit. Don’t recall the place but my dad bought a Kearney from a place in alto. Was $1100. Same trailer in Tyler was $2395.
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/15/20 01:24 AM

Have you tried the BigTex dealer on 380 in Crossroads?
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/15/20 05:40 AM

Look on FB marketplace.
Posted By: EasyMoney

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/15/20 10:40 AM

Big Tex is high and I’ve been looking on market place But for the prices they asking I’d rather spend a few hundred more and buy a new one.ill check out alto I have looked on other sides of th dfw
Posted By: Shortya

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/15/20 01:27 PM

I just bought a utility trailer yesterday from North Texas Trailers in McKinney. (972) 547-4040. I researched for a couple of weeks, talked to every dealer within 100 miles and settled on MaxxD trailer. Best trailer for the $ that I found. Ask for Jon Beatty.... And look at my thread in the open hunting section on utility trailers.

Good luck!
Posted By: ctonsmitty

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/17/20 06:26 PM

Shortya---I did the same thing and purchased a MaxxD from N Texas Trailers in McKinney. It is a great trailer with gas spring fold down gate (which is a game changer), pipe mount, nice wiring harness, LED lights, w/ spare tire included. I did spend a little more than I thought, but I am very very happy with the purchase.

Highly Recommend!
Posted By: Shortya

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/17/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by ctonsmitty
Shortya---I did the same thing and purchased a MaxxD from N Texas Trailers in McKinney. It is a great trailer with gas spring fold down gate (which is a game changer), pipe mount, nice wiring harness, LED lights, w/ spare tire included. I did spend a little more than I thought, but I am very very happy with the purchase.

Highly Recommend!

Agreed, the gas assist on the fold down rear gate is pretty slick!!
Posted By: cxjcherokec

Re: Trailer sales? - 07/18/20 07:16 AM

I know where a really nice 12' PJ is with lift gate. PM me if interested
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum