Texas Hunting Forum

Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am

Posted By: TrackQuack

Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/14/20 03:46 PM

A lot of good info here on pros and cons of UTV's as well as dealerships. Wanted to start a thread on the type of deals y'all are getting and have got in the past on CREW UTV's of the 3 top manufacturers.

Please post the dealership, what you purchased + any options and total price. If you would PM me if you don't want to post on here I would appreciate it.
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/14/20 04:48 PM

2017 Ranger Midsize 570-4 Crew with EPS

Nothing added and bone stock out the door @ $14.5K

K's Yamaha in Humble, TX
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/14/20 09:31 PM

NM is a registration state, so you don’t pay sales tax. Assuming you don’t have ag exempt
Posted By: Shotgun Willie

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/14/20 11:32 PM

Brother just picked up a '20 Polaris 570 Crew base model for 9750 out the door at Antlers Powersports. Needed an AG number for one of the rebates.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/15/20 04:20 AM

Hoffpauir outdoors in Goldthwaite was $4k cheaper on my can am than the local boerne dealership
Posted By: Shortya

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 02:49 PM

Outdoor Powersports in Gainesville was only place I found that didn't charge freight, dealer prep, etc. "Fees" were close to $2K at a lot of other dealerships. And they delivered for free!

2020 Mule Pro-FXT EPS
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 05:30 PM

Sent you a PM on my Canam Lonestar Edition.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Hoffpauir outdoors in Goldthwaite was $4k cheaper on my can am than the local boerne dealership

Same place for me. 2019 Can-Am basic Defender HD8 with a glass windshield and a slight lift. They delivered it to the ranch.
Posted By: Dropp-243

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Shortya
Outdoor Powersports in Gainesville was only place I found that didn't charge freight, dealer prep, etc. "Fees" were close to $2K at a lot of other dealerships. And they delivered for free!

2020 Mule Pro-FXT EPS

Called earlier today. Going saturday to pick one up. Best price Ive found. Not sure if itll be Mule or Can Am
Posted By: Shortya

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dropp-243

2020 Mule Pro-FXT EPS

Called earlier today. Going saturday to pick one up. Best price Ive found. Not sure if itll be Mule or Can Am

I dealt with Michael Taylor. He was great. Did the whole thing over the phone and had it delivered.
Posted By: WBYHunter

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/16/20 11:22 PM

Best deals I've seen in TX are in Canton - https://www.cantonpowersportsconnection.com/

They advertise true out the door prices.
Posted By: Dropp-243

Re: Best Deals on CREW UTV's Polaris, Kawasaki, & Can Am - 07/17/20 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dropp-243

2020 Mule Pro-FXT EPS

I dealt with Michael Taylor. He was great. Did the whole thing over the phone and had it delivered.

I will give him a call . Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum