Texas Hunting Forum

Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area

Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/01/20 05:25 PM

I need an atv mechanic Lewisville/Grapevine/Denton area. Jeff at Spike Cycle no longer does off road veh work.
2008 Polaris 500 Sportsman been sitting a year. New battery so have power but not turnover with starter (could be mice got to some wiring). Pull start pulls but so not locked up but haven't had luck.

Thanks guys
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/02/20 02:27 AM

Don’t take it to Grapevine, their hourly rate is ungodly
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/02/20 01:36 PM

^^^^Where in Grapevine are you referring? If it's DFW Honda, I agree, they'll screw you coming and going.
Posted By: Shotgun Willie

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/02/20 04:54 PM

There's a guy out in Rowlett named Todd Kirby who runs a shop out of a building on his property, been there for years. Very highly recommended and very well regarded in the Polaris community. It'd be well worth your time to make the drive to see him. 972.896.1002 I've taken 3 bikes to him over the years, and he's always done me right.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/02/20 06:36 PM

^^^^^ that’s what I’d do
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/03/20 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Shotgun Willie
There's a guy out in Rowlett named Todd Kirby who runs a shop out of a building on his property, been there for years. Very highly recommended and very well regarded in the Polaris community. It'd be well worth your time to make the drive to see him. 972.896.1002 I've taken 3 bikes to him over the years, and he's always done me right.

He is the only guy that works on my Polaris. Super fair and highly reputable. Worth my drive from Arlington.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Need ATV mechanic Lewisville/Denton area - 05/04/20 02:26 PM

Thanks Guys, I'll get it to Todd Kirby
© 2021 Texas Hunting Forum