Texas Hunting Forum

new mule sales contact

Posted By: throckmorton_hunter

new mule sales contact - 12/18/19 07:06 PM

Looking to buy a new mule , anyone have a contact at Kawasaki Irving or Gainesville Outdoor Power sports ?

Thanks
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/18/19 07:17 PM

Brad at Gainseville
Hooked me up with a decent deal on a diesel mule beginning of the year. He prob has some year end close outs.
940-736-3282
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/18/19 07:33 PM

if you aren’t farm using, may look into N.M. no sales tax because it’s a registration state.

Hester’s motorsports beat everyone, I got a lot of quotes from all over including Houston and Oklahoma
Posted By: txprowler

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
if you aren’t farm using, may look into N.M. no sales tax because it’s a registration state.

Hester’s motorsports beat everyone, I got a lot of quotes from all over including Houston and Oklahoma

Does Hester's deliver to Texas?

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by txprowler
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Does Hester's deliver to Texas?

I’m sure he has a hot shot company he uses alot, he does builds for people all over the country
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 02:20 PM

Not sure this helps, but I purchased my Mule 610 from Grapevine Kawasaki. Shopped a bunch of locations and they matched best price I found. Unfortunately, that was several years ago, and I think they may have changed ownership since. Worth a try...
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 02:28 PM

Has anyone every bought a mule from Antler Motor Sports in Antler Oklahoma. I talked to them a year ago but decided to wait to buy.
They were the lowest price I could find and I'm from Texas.

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dalroo
Not sure this helps, but I purchased my Mule 610 from Grapevine Kawasaki. Shopped a bunch of locations and they matched best price I found. Unfortunately, that was several years ago, and I think they may have changed ownership since. Worth a try...

Their sales guy told me to go else were via email. I wouldn’t give them an once of business
Posted By: OHanlon87

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/19/19 08:45 PM

Call Adrian Sifuentes at Kawasaki Irving. 817-991-6378. He doesn’t BS on price and gives you a great deal. They are only a Kawasaki dealer and can beat almost anyone’s price. Great Custer service as well.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/20/19 12:30 AM

It's pretty easy to get Ag exempt in Texas.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/20/19 01:32 AM

Irving is the one to get your price from

Denton beat Irving by a hair for me but it was a little work and it was closer for me

Most like Grapevine and Farmers Branch wasted my time

I did A lot of research and Hester knows mules in and out with parts and builds. Good to know about their pricing

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/21/19 06:03 PM

Was going to pick a new Kawasaki Mule Pro Fxt today but
Was told there was a new recall and they couldn’t release
them
Bummer !!
Posted By: txprowler

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/22/19 03:24 AM

Yep, I was told the same thing...

Re: new mule sales contact - 12/24/19 11:24 PM

Anyone here more details on the recall ?!

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/17/20 07:52 PM

TTT
Posted By: easton1025

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/27/20 04:20 AM

Adrian at Kawasaki Irving.. Cant beat their prices.. NO One can......

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/27/20 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by throckmorton_hunter
Anyone here more details on the recall ?!

Basically it’s in the air box, and getting clog.

Speculation it’s moisture build up and not cleaning out tubes or debris build up.

Sounds extremely random to me.

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/27/20 04:59 PM

I know 3 weeks ago they had a hold on selling any till they figured out the problem and recall. Was at Canton place and had some rigged, ready to go, but couldnt sell them..
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/28/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by easton1025
I know 3 weeks ago they had a hold on selling any till they figured out the problem and recall. Was at Canton place and had some rigged, ready to go, but couldnt sell them..

CANTON !!! i'm friends with the owners Mother and Brother. The owner recently had a heart attack but is recovering. they sell a S load of ATV/s priced super right

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/28/20 03:55 PM

The design hasn’t changed since 2015, and I know guys with 10k miles.

I bet it’s a lack of maintenance that’s getting blamed on design
Posted By: Shotgun Willie

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/29/20 03:00 AM

The air cleaner breather hose is getting clogged. (Supposed to be cleaned as a maintenance item) If it gets clogged, it can condensate, which can freeze in colder climates. If it freezes, it can cause backpressure, oil can leak, causing a fire. Secondary issue, people not inspecting and cleaning debris from under the bed, which can come to rest on the exhaust, causing a fire.

Kawasaki is near to a fix for the breather hose, which they'll put on new units to be sold, and then issue a recall on used units.

So if you have one of these, make sure your air cleaner breather is free from clogs, and that you don't have a bunch of leaves piled up under the bed.

Re: new mule sales contact - 01/29/20 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

CANTON !!! i'm friends with the owners Mother and Brother. The owner recently had a heart attack but is recovering. they sell a S load of ATV/s priced super right

My good friend bought a fully rigged 4010 trans mule from them that was priced right for all the bells and whistles it had on it.....
Posted By: cos

Re: new mule sales contact - 02/16/20 04:45 AM

Bought my pro dxt diesel at Canton and liked doing business with them.

Re: new mule sales contact - 03/22/20 11:21 PM

Anyone hearing an update on buying and picking up a new mule pro ??
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum