Texas Hunting Forum

Need some ideas and pictures

Posted By: keener205

Need some ideas and pictures - 01/25/19 09:40 PM

Ok I’ve decided on the Kawasaki mule 4010 crew cab to use while guiding for pigs. I’d like to see some of y’all smile rigs. I want to add bumper, roof, small lift and a high rack. If you have some decked out pics please send and let me know where the stuff can be got. Thank u
Posted By: Hoyt32

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/26/19 12:31 AM

I don’t have the 4010 but the pro fxt. I got my top and windshield from utvproducts.com. Check him out
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/26/19 02:22 AM

The rack to carry deer on was made out of aluminum and removable, you could then store it on top of the mule roof. It was a quick on and off with four wing nuts holding it on the roof and two holding it in the back. The mules all had a metal roof with drip edge and then had a Big Sky double gun rack on the under side. We had back up lights off the back of the roof rack also. I do not have pics but a ranch I hunt on has mules equipped with a front deer carrying rack that collapses and has a winch to lift or lower rack to load deer.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/26/19 02:34 AM

Here are some add-ons on the Mule FXT a buddy of mine did. He went with an over head winch to winch deer into the front game carrier. Then you can see other things he added on. He keeps the road feeder in the back to not eat the dust from the corn.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: don k

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/26/19 11:28 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Helps me load them. Easy to remove. Hooks to the front receiver hitch.

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/27/19 12:50 AM

Can y’all tell me how wide it is. I measured the one I’ll be getting and I believe it was 57” at the widest point. Am I correct. My trailer it 60” inches so it’s gonna be tight

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/28/19 11:05 PM

Anyone got a mule 4010 that can contact me so I can get some measurements to make sure it’s gonna for on my trailer.
Posted By: Vern1

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/29/19 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by keener205
Anyone got a mule 4010 that can contact me so I can get some measurements to make sure it’s gonna for on my trailer.

All the specs should be on Kawasaki site it it's still stock.

Also, that's a cool idea Don K!

Re: Need some ideas and pictures - 01/29/19 04:55 PM

Yea I been looking at the site just want to either try my trailer or measure a couple points on one
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum