Texas Hunting Forum

Best Deal for ATV tires

Posted By: Twisted Mallard HC

Best Deal for ATV tires - 11/05/14 10:08 PM

Anyone have any contacts for best price for tires for a Polaris side by side?
Posted By: KG68

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 11/05/14 10:32 PM

Most Polaris dealers have what they call pulloffs. They are generally the 4 ply equipment tires that buyers wanted to upgrade to bigger and better tires and wheels. Most can be bought mounted on the equipment wheels at so called discount prices.
Posted By: Gladesgator

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 11/11/14 02:58 AM

If, your a Sam's club member they have tires and shipping is usually free.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 11/11/14 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Gladesgator
If, your a Sam's club member they have tires and shipping is usually free.
good to know, I'll check that out. up
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 11/11/14 09:31 PM

www.BigCountryOutdoors.net
I highly suggest the Kevlars - they will go through and over everything!
Posted By: 30-06rem

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/11/15 03:05 AM

j-kcycles.com in Carrolton off of beltline have pretty good deals
Posted By: Shotgun Willie

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/11/15 04:25 AM

A buddy of mine bought his through Amazon, they had the best shipped price he could find. And he's the type of guy who checks 137 places before spending a dime.
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/11/15 09:18 PM

www.motoxmall.com
Posted By: Junebug

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/11/15 10:51 PM

Rocky Mountain atv had the best deals I found, they have free shipping and no tax.
And they ship really fast, they even called me to ask if it want the rims and tires mounted before they ship them.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/12/15 01:30 AM

I shopped on line last year and got both tires and rims for the same price as just the tires.included shipping....price that out as well...
Posted By: ckat

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/12/15 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Junebug
Rocky Mountain atv had the best deals I found, they have free shipping and no tax.
And they ship really fast, they even called me to ask if it want the rims and tires mounted before they ship them.

Back when I was big into motorcycles/ATVs, Rocky Mountain was my "go-to" dealer. Great prices and fast service!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/12/15 12:26 PM

I got 6 ply tires for my Gator at Discount Tires for $120 each which included mounting.
Posted By: Franklin517

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/13/15 01:24 PM

Rocky Mountain atv gets my vote. Great customer service
Posted By: Pittstate

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/18/15 07:28 PM

Best price for new tires is usually Amazon, but if in the rare case you get a bad tire, service can be a problem. Buying at a brick and mortar well know big box is like buying them with insurance......if you need insurance, the big box is the way to go.

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/18/15 07:49 PM

We have 13 replies on this thread and I'm the only who has quoted a price. Give me some prices. I still could still use front tires on my Gator, and I'm not about to mount them myself.

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/19/15 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
We have 13 replies on this thread and I'm the only who has quoted a price. Give me some prices. I still could still use front tires on my Gator, and I'm not about to mount them myself.

Look for yourself. I have no idea what size your tires are or what brand you bought:
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/c/546/UTV-Tires

They ship the tires to your house. Take the tires and your Gator to your local tire shop (DO NOT take them to a "powersports" shop) and have them mount them up. Done.
Posted By: twinbubba

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/20/15 12:28 AM

What is your problem with Powersports? That have always done me right.

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/20/15 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: twinbubba
What is your problem with Powersports? That have always done me right.

Maybe it is just the ones in Lubbock (with the exception of Cycle Shack,) but my experience with them is HORRIBLE!!! Largely inflated prices with less than impressive customer service. Our local Polaris dealer charges $30.00 PER TIRE to mount. That is to pull the old one off and put the new one on. With tire irons, it is about a 10 minute job. With a tire machine (like they have,) it is a well under a 5 minute job. That price is firm regardless of whether you buy their overpriced tires or not.

I have SEVERAL other dealings with our local dealers that have caused a phobia for me. PM me if you want further details.

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/20/15 02:01 PM

Both of my tires were full of old Slime. I'm glad I wasn't around when they took them off. It took me awhile to get the two wheels back on the Gator. They had lug bolts rather than lug nuts. I hade to perfectly align them with the holes to slip the bolts into their whatever you call that little hole.
Posted By: n-all

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/20/15 03:09 PM

Rocky Mountain ATV.com
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 01/20/15 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
Both of my tires were full of old Slime. I'm glad I wasn't around when they took them off. It took me awhile to get the two wheels back on the Gator. They had lug bolts rather than lug nuts. I hade to perfectly align them with the holes to slip the bolts into their whatever you call that little hole.

You crack me up Bill.
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Best Deal for ATV tires - 02/02/15 08:17 PM

Always had good luck with motorcyclesuperstore.com
Great deals on wheels also
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum