Texas Hunting Forum

Finally bought a Ranger!!

Posted By: agChuck

Finally bought a Ranger!! - 10/30/14 03:40 AM

Bought my first Polaris Ranger yesterday. 2012 800XP. If it is light out tomorrow when I get home, I'll take some pics. Can't wait to take this to the farm on Friday and use it. My son and I took it around the block in our Houston neighborhood last night. got a few funny looks.

Green, with roof, radio, fog lights, and windshield. I'll be looking for a good U-lock tomorrow and probably a seat cover. Any suggestions in the West Houston area? Or Northwest Houston?
Posted By: Weegs

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 10/30/14 08:51 PM

New Toys are the best! Looking forward to seeing some pictures, hopefully with some blood in the back!
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 11/02/14 02:43 PM

Congrats. They sure are handy. I got me a new one last month.
Posted By: aggielandman

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 11/12/14 05:03 PM

I'm looking to purchase one soon. Those sure are nice!
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 11/15/14 12:55 PM

congrats
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 11/15/14 01:37 PM

Congrats! You'll love it! You should go check out Big Country Outdoors here in Houston...they have everything you can imagine to outfit your ranger! Thy are located just off of I-10 and Wilcrest. They are awesome guys and have great deals on various hunting packages for your Ranger. If nothing else, it's well worth visiting their storefront and checking out all their cool accessories and trophy room!

Lemme know when you might head over there and I might come say hello...I work 2 minutes from there and always have maps to bring them for their clients.

Congrats again!
-George
Posted By: tlk

Re: Finally bought a Ranger!! - 11/15/14 01:40 PM

congrats I have had 3 of them. keep mud from drying around rubber boots or it will cost you
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum