Texas Hunting Forum

Best place near Midland to install a lift?

Posted By: Sneaky

Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 01/17/13 12:51 AM

I've got a 2012 Tundra that I would like lifted. Been thinking about a coilover kit. Where's a good shop for that in the Permian?
Posted By: smithwr

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 01/17/13 04:22 AM

Theres a shop in odessa on the south side of 20 on west county. I cant think of the name but they have some badazz trucks outside and seem like they do high end work.

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 01/17/13 08:29 AM

Thanks. I'll look into it.
Posted By: NavTex

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/02/13 12:59 AM

Theres a guy at Forrest Tire in Odessa that put them on. Alignment shop there too.

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/02/13 01:31 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/02/13 01:58 PM

In Odessa , West Texas Off Road on 42 nd street. Talk to the owner James Handlin,super nice guy and they do good work.
Posted By: Csddarden

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/04/13 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: smithwr
Theres a shop in odessa on the south side of 20 on west county. I cant think of the name but they have some badazz trucks outside and seem like they do high end work.

You are talking about workhorse. There's also "exotic suspension" out there, you could be talking about them. Don't overlook golder alignment on Golder either, they'll be installing my lift/level. Owner's name is Edward Sotelo, great guy.
Posted By: TacticalTroubadour

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/07/13 02:12 PM

Agree with mbavo. West Texas Off Road probably has the most experience. Also, Workhorse on North West County Rd. in Odessa. We take our company trucks there to get them outfitted and the guy said they do lifts and levels also.
Posted By: LG

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/08/13 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mbavo
In Odessa , West Texas Off Road on 42 nd street. Talk to the owner James Handlin,super nice guy and they do good work.

x3!
Posted By: luke0872

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/26/13 03:58 AM

Had 4 trucks lifted by a guy that used to live in midland but currently lives and works in Lubbock. Has a lot of experience. Shannon Vinson. Tire tech is his company. (806) 438-0875. Tmp or work horse in the basin would be good too.
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 02/26/13 08:09 PM

The Toy Shop on west county may do it also...but for alighment make an apointment and tacvk it to Protec on grant! Odessa Off Road can do lift but break out the checkbook!

Re: Best place near Midland to install a lift? - 03/01/13 12:04 AM

Thanks guys.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum