Posted By: 4Weight

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 05:27 PM

Hell yeah...
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 06:38 PM

Wow, that's a steal! Have cooked many a meal in an Old Smokey. up
Posted By: redchevy

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 06:46 PM

I put one out on the curb when we moved, it went fast.

Cooked a lot of deer camp dinners on one of those little jobs. Man I miss chicken legs, gonna have to pick some up.
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 07:16 PM

What a deal!!!!!!! up cheers
Posted By: Big8

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 07:33 PM

up
Posted By: Jroutdoors

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 07:49 PM

What a deal
Posted By: 1955

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 07:56 PM

That’s a great deal ! up
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy

Cooked a lot of deer camp dinners on one of those little jobs. Man I miss chicken legs, gonna have to pick some up.

I prefer breast's
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 08:40 PM

chicken clap
Posted By: JCB

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 09:47 PM

They are not as well built as the little Weber but even at regular price they are still half the price. For $10 if I can get one deer season out of it I got my money’s worth. The big advantage of the Old Smokey is the deep lid. It is can good friendly without having to put it right in the center to close the grill.

One tip I will give you when buying the best chicken legs is to buy ONLY front legs. They are way more tender than back legs. If you can’t tell the difference just ask the guys working the meat department and they will be glad to help. up
Posted By: Halfadozen

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Son of a Blitch
winner winner....
Chicken Dinner!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 09:51 PM

Dang nice deal
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by JCB

They are not as well built as the little Weber but even at regular price they are still half the price. For $10 if I can get one deer season out of it I got my money’s worth. The big advantage of the Old Smokey is the deep lid. It is can good friendly without having to put it right in the center to close the grill.

They cook really well for what they are, I've even done briskets on them (on the large one). I would always buy a new one anytime I started a new project somewhere working on the road. When the job was over, just throw away. I learned to always secure the lid to the base when not in use (I used a bungie cord). I came in from work with a pack of leg quarters to cook for supper, after a thunderstorm blew through earlier that day. No lid. I finally found it about a 1/2 mile away lol.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Son of a Blitch
winner winner....
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 11:37 PM

Throw some chicken wings on there.
Posted By: JGL Hunting

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/25/21 11:43 PM

Hell yea
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/26/21 12:23 AM

Thats got to be the Deal Of The Year. I have a couple of grills now but would have bought that also.
Posted By: txwildcat

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/26/21 01:19 AM

NIce deal!
Posted By: redchevy

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/26/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by JCB

One tip I will give you when buying the best chicken legs is to buy ONLY front legs. They are way more tender than back legs. If you can’t tell the difference just ask the guys working the meat department and they will be glad to help. up

LOL ok only front legs.
Posted By: Z71

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 10/30/21 04:27 PM

Makes me hungry …. Chicken tonight
Posted By: RevolverFan

Re: TEN BUCKS!!! - 11/01/21 01:34 AM

Deal of the year I agree
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum