Texas Hunting Forum

Stupid should hurt!!!

Posted By: Blank

Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/26/21 11:31 PM

Got to celebrate our last day at Havasu with a little humor. If it had been 10 feet deep, and life threatening, I would have been all over it helping them out. As it was, they had more than enough drunks to get it done!! Notice there is a bimini top and motor above water, but no boat visible? See kid captain wading out after his gas tank? Right after this, his world collapsed as he realized he had lost phone, keys, wallet, all his money, and the beer cooler too!!! The other couple with them was not impressed either. Two Sheriffs boats arrived and surfaced the submarine, but it was a long night for them!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/26/21 11:45 PM

How did they re float the boat?
Posted By: JCB

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/26/21 11:50 PM

And THAT is why I go to the boat ramps on holiday weekends just to people watch! roflmao

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/26/21 11:51 PM

Sher Dept grabbed bowline, backed up enough to get it above water, and half empty. Then gave back to the kids to drag onto beach and tip over. Since they had no keys to vehicle and trailer, they got midnight locksmith to open and make key. Retrieved in the morning!!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/26/21 11:59 PM

clap
Posted By: JCO

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 01:07 AM

Just another one of life’s adventures. Maybe they learned something from it.
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by JCO
Just another one of life’s adventures. Maybe they learned something from it.

all he learned was "dont lay phone down in boat" thats it.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 02:36 AM

Good lord come quickly
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 02:43 AM

We had to surface a boat on Hubbard one day due to a person trapped under it. No idea how they sank it, but trying to surface a sunk boat takes a lot power. Needless to say the person under it drowned.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 02:50 AM

stupid generally hurt my rear end pretty bad...
Posted By: TexShooter101

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 03:27 AM

how did that happen?

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 03:56 AM

There are so many huge power boats running around, and throwing pretty big wakes. I think they got too close to shore, and then broadsided it. We made sure to keep a close watch when out on the kayaks!!!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Stupid should hurt!!! - 05/27/21 06:46 AM

Daddy's money.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum