Texas Hunting Forum

Creek Time with Luke

Posted By: Stub

Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 12:26 PM

Took Luke to the Creek and I think he is related to Jacques Cousteau. There was a man fishing with his young son throwing rocks into the water, reminded me of great times with my kiddos.

On of these days I will take my camera and take pictures with it instead of my IPhone.

Heading to the swimming area

[Linked Image]

I would be willing to bet this stuff is under every bridge in cities.

[Linked Image]

Its time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 12:29 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 12:52 PM

up
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 12:56 PM

Luke sure does love the water.

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
Luke sure does love the water.

Man that he does. Usually I just say lets go for a truck ride and most of the time he jumps up and is ready to go, not so yesterday?
I said come on Luke lets go for a truck ride and he just laid down in the backyard? I told him okay I will just have to go to the Creek without you and he jumped right up and into the truck.

No clue where he gets that walking around with his head under the water with his mouth open confused2
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 02:53 PM

Looks like a fun day
Posted By: LG

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 04:36 PM

up
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 05:27 PM

Greatness.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/04/20 07:07 PM

cheers
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/05/20 12:10 AM

Looks like he is having a great time.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/05/20 04:17 AM

clap
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/05/20 12:22 PM

hahaha
Pics of him 'biting' the water remind me a lot of my GSP we laid to rest last year.

Great pictures!

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/05/20 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
hahaha
Pics of him 'biting' the water remind me a lot of my GSP we laid to rest last year.

Great pictures!

Sorry to hear about your GSP! No telling where they get that biting the water.?
We have a small creek behind our house (not the one in the pic) when it would rain I would let Luke run up and down it and from day one he would do that.

Did you get another pup?
Posted By: pop r

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/06/20 12:26 AM

coolpics Great looking dog I had one just like him a few years ago. up

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/08/20 12:52 PM

When you are on vacation or just in a situation where you see a cool moment going on with people you do not know, do you offer to take pictures of them with their camera or if they do not have one take them with yours and send text or email to them?

This was one of those moments and the dad was very appreciate of the pics I texted him..

Definitely need to carry my camera from now on.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AMF

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/08/20 12:58 PM

Nope. I mind my own business. And there ain't no way I would hand my phone or camera to somebody I've never seen before.

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/08/20 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Duke107
Nope. I mind my own business. And there ain't no way I would hand my phone or camera to somebody I've never seen before.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I understand up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I almost always ask when I see a group of people that are having different people take pictures so they can eventually have pictures of everybody but just not all in one picture.

Probably 90% of the people will say yes and appreciate it and the other 10% politely decline.
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Creek Time with Luke - 08/08/20 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
Originally Posted by Duke107

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I understand up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I almost always ask when I see a group of people that are having different people take pictures so they can eventually have pictures of everybody but just not all in one picture.

Probably 90% of the people will say yes and appreciate it and the other 10% politely decline.

I also offer and I cannot remember being declined, but I seem to ask folks who are laughing and having fun. Just recently did that for a guy bass fishing but ended up with a good-sized catfish and a guy teaching his daughter about wakeboarding.

The Luke shots are great!

Marc
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum