Texas Hunting Forum

WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE

Posted By: JCB

WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 12:01 AM

Made a trip out to the lease to swap out a feeder with a winch up feeder I rebuilt.

Right off the bat I was checking things out and spotted this Rattler coiled up right in front of my bow stand. It would be a cool story to tell you how close of a call this was but I spotted him from 30+ feet away somehow. Since he was right in front of my ground blind I gave him a nudge with the 357Sig to get him to move out of my way. Look dead center of first pic and you can see him.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Next day we were assembling my winch feeder and this Doe had to come check out all the noise. There were actually 2 of them but one was a bit more shy and stayed in the woods.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Winch feeder all ready to roll.
[Linked Image]

In the middle of the day I stepped out of the trailer and found this deer standing right in front of another forum members trailer. By the time I got my phone for a pic she had started to walk up to the front gate. Never seen a deer there in almost 14 years. LOL
[Linked Image]

These are some shirts we ordered back in October 2019. The waitress wrote down what we wanted on a piece of paper and said they would probably be ready in March. I figured I would never hear anything about them after that day. Then one day I was out on the lake and got a call back in March from the restaurant I ordered them from. The young lady told me my shirts were ready to be picked up but that was the exact same day that Dallas went on lock down due to WuFlu. I explained that to her and swore I would be by to pick them up in early June if she would hold them for me and she agreed. I figured I would never see them since they were not even paid for but I walked into the restaurant and explained everything to the lady at the register and she made one phone call to find out where the shirts were at and sure enough they still had them. HUGE shout out to Bucks for being true to their word when I am sure they could have sold these a million or more times to someone else!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 12:04 AM

up Great pics and a good time.
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 01:26 AM

Doe looks like she is about to drop a kid.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 01:29 AM

Great pics
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 02:55 AM

Good coloring on the rattler. Your dad has a way with the ladies (does) rofl
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
up Great pics and a good time.

Originally Posted by Michael W.
Doe looks like she is about to drop a kid.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 06:10 PM

cheers
Posted By: Stub

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 06:11 PM

up
Posted By: LG

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 08:06 PM

up
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 08:32 PM

Doe is a big girl
Posted By: Dennis in Ft Worth

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 09:39 PM

Nice blind/feeder setup! (except for the rattler...)
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/08/20 11:51 PM

Nice place.
Posted By: Birdboy

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/09/20 02:18 PM

Cool Pics!!!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: WEEKEND PICS FROM THE LEASE - 06/09/20 10:57 PM

Great pics and recap cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum