Texas Hunting Forum

BUSY WEEKEND!!

Posted By: dlrz71

BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 03:39 AM

Finally got around to installing our above ground pool. My brother came down to help with the build and we decided to smoke a brisket while we were at it grin. The wife ordered wrong size pump and it didn’t come with all the plumbing hoses and related parts so it is only hip deep right now but still plenty for the girls to have fun. Ignore the shed rofl I started taking it apart and going to turn it into my bbq smoker area. grill

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Stub

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 10:47 AM

Brisket looks dang good food and it appears you have a very happy camper ready to enjoy the pool cheers
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 11:42 AM

Good job...

I installed above ground pools for one summer. Made a bunch of money fixing what other people attempted.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 12:57 PM

food
Posted By: JCB

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 03:36 PM

You know what our deer camp needs??? A swimming pool!!! And I know just the guy to set it up too!
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 04:01 PM

The little girl is smiling, so I'd say you're doing good. She even has a cool fort to hang out in...get hot, cool off in the pool.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by d.g.ruff
The little girl is smiling, so I'd say you're doing good. She even has a cool fort to hang out in...get hot, cool off in the pool.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/15/19 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
Brisket looks dang good food and it appears you have a very happy camper ready to enjoy the pool cheers

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 12:12 AM

Thanks everyone!!

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by JCB
You know what our deer camp needs??? A swimming pool!!! And I know just the guy to set it up too!

roflroflmao
Posted By: amick

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 03:38 PM

Looks good.
Question.... How do you like the smoker? I was looking at one the other day. It seems to be well built and I like the set up.

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by amick
Looks good.
Question.... How do you like the smoker? I was looking at one the other day. It seems to be well built and I like the set up.

I like it a lot. The Pecos (IIRC) is the more expensive one with the thicker walls but this one works well for what we need it for and 1/2 the price. A lot better built than the newer Oklahoma Joe's they sell now at Lowe's that are bolted together.
Posted By: mow

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 06:08 PM

nice smoke ring..using pecan or hickory?

Re: BUSY WEEKEND!! - 07/16/19 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by mow
nice smoke ring..using pecan or hickory?

Post oak
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum