Texas Hunting Forum

ROAD KILL

Posted By: dlrz71

ROAD KILL - 07/04/19 08:23 PM

I had seen a busted bag of corn laying in the county road going out to my lease and I later found out my lease manager had lost a couple of bags on the way rofl The next morning I was heading out for the morning hunt and ran up on this group of hogs. Too bad it was on the county road and not the ranch road rifle After snapping this pic I gunned it trying to hit a couple rofl

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 06:18 AM

My 04 F350 only has 95,000 miles on it. stir
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 11:44 AM

Too bad you couldn’t have ran over a few of them.
Posted By: Stub

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 11:58 AM

Neat pic up

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

You need to get out more rofl
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY

I think somebody said he was driving a Ford. If he was, there ain't no way he could catch a feral hog.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 05:23 PM

That's a Chevy (maybe GMC) cluster, he'd have been fine. Hard to get traction on that road to get speed quickly.

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by garyrapp55
That's a Chevy (maybe GMC) cluster, he'd have been fine. Hard to get traction on that road to get speed quickly.

You are correct sir. 2004 GMC Z71 and yeah I spun out on that caliche road trying to run em down hammer

Originally Posted by d.g.ruff

I think somebody said he was driving a Ford. If he was, there ain't no way he could catch a feral hog.

and yeah someone else mentioned they had a Ford with less miles on their truck. can't help it they have to trailer their Ford everywhere roflmao
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by dlrz71
Originally Posted by garyrapp55

You are correct sir. 2004 GMC Z71 and yeah I spun out on that caliche road trying to run em down hammer

Originally Posted by d.g.ruff

and yeah someone else mentioned they had a Ford with less miles on their truck. can't help it they have to trailer their Ford everywhere roflmao

Ahhh, I see. I was just giving "somebody" a little ribbing, although I had no idea who, lol. I can see clearly now.
Posted By: JCB

Re: ROAD KILL - 07/05/19 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

Your supplier must make home deliveries or live very close by! Then again, maybe you grow your own. hammer
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum