Texas Hunting Forum

Doberman on alert

Posted By: leswad

Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 05:16 AM

Thought it a cool pic

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 12:11 PM

Cool pic. If I took our Rottie to the lease, she'd be in the next county before she'd slow down.
Posted By: heredeer

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 03:03 PM

up

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by MikeC
Cool pic. If I took our Rottie to the lease, she'd be in the next county before she'd slow down.

She has been great and just patrols around the house, protecting us.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 03:37 PM

Nice pic...beautiful pup.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 04:01 PM

Very cool
Posted By: Walkabout

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 04:35 PM

Nice conformation. Good looking hound.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 04:44 PM

Sharp looking doberman. up
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/19/19 06:11 PM

Good looking pup!!
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/20/19 12:07 AM

up Cool photo
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/20/19 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Nice pic...beautiful pup.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/20/19 04:27 AM

Great looking pup!!! The one I know and that I see often is a degenerate howler monkey.
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/20/19 01:28 PM

What an awesome pup. I miss mine so bad. They are great dogs. I can't wait to get another one. up
Posted By: jrfan

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/20/19 03:41 PM

My father in law told me this story...

A buddy of his was dove hunting. During the hunt he looked up and there was a rather large Doberman hightailing it right towards him from out of nowhere. At first, the hunter wasn't sure what to do. The closer he got, the more the hunter decided that the dog wasn't aggressive. After that, the dog was by his side all day. When they packed up, the dog went back from where he came. Next day, same story. When the shooting started, the dog came running and hung out with them the whole hunt.

When they were leaving for the weekend, the hunters ran into the landowner and asked him about the dog. Turns out that it was a neighbors dog and he absolutely LOVED dove heads. Anytime he thought there was dove hunt going on he would make a b-line and try and get him some treats.

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/21/19 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by jrfan
My father in law told me this story...

A buddy of his was dove hunting. During the hunt he looked up and there was a rather large Doberman hightailing it right towards him from out of nowhere. At first, the hunter wasn't sure what to do. The closer he got, the more the hunter decided that the dog wasn't aggressive. After that, the dog was by his side all day. When they packed up, the dog went back from where he came. Next day, same story. When the shooting started, the dog came running and hung out with them the whole hunt.

When they were leaving for the weekend, the hunters ran into the landowner and asked him about the dog. Turns out that it was a neighbors dog and he absolutely LOVED dove heads. Anytime he thought there was dove hunt going on he would make a b-line and try and get him some treats.

Deuce loves dove heads too and she is actually an above average retriever.
Posted By: LG

Re: Doberman on alert - 05/23/19 12:42 AM

good looking dog
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum