Texas Hunting Forum

My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video)

Posted By: Growin Wild Outdoors

My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 09:10 PM

Some of yall may recognize this little snaggle tooth girl from her first deer video a couple of years ago, shes grown up a little since then. Check out out latest video of her big 11pt that she shot in Palo Pinto Co. this year.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 09:18 PM

Yall are both living right. Congrats to you both up
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 09:23 PM

up
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 09:38 PM

that's good stuff
Posted By: txhunter1010

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by TKandMike
that's good stuff
Posted By: txmudder

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by westtexaswatkins
Yall are both living right. Congrats to you both up

up up
Posted By: twdjr

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/14/19 11:58 PM

Congrats to both of you!
Posted By: b weezy

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 12:20 AM

clap
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 12:27 AM

up
Posted By: Greg

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 12:43 AM

Way to go Lilly...It’s gotta be the shoes!!!
So many great things in this video. You are a wonderful father and it really shows. I love her prayer giving thanks for her harvest... almost made me choke up a bit. Job well done!
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 12:49 AM

I saw her in a viral video compilation that someone made. She'd pull the trigger and people would wipe out on their snowboard or fall down an escalator. It was pretty funny.
Posted By: Stub

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 12:50 AM

Congrats to your daughter I am sure it was an awesome hunt and experience, but 21 minutes of video is way to long for my short attention span up
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 01:04 AM

up clap clap clap
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 01:07 AM

Nice buck, fun video, congrats up
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by twdjr
Congrats to both of you!
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by TKandMike
that's good stuff

up
Posted By: txwildcat

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:17 AM

Congrats to the young lady on her harvest!

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Stub
Congrats to your daughter I am sure it was an awesome hunt and experience, but 21 minutes of video is way to long for my short attention span up

Lol I understand that completely and I'm sure it hurts our YouTube views but for us it's all about the memories! People watching it is just a bonus, I think it will be awesome looking back on these videos we have made 20 years from now and getting a good laugh. I know most people want to see a kill but this is about as real as it gets hunting with kids.
Posted By: Lotto

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:51 AM

Great video....Really enjoyed it.

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Greg
Way to go Lilly...It’s gotta be the shoes!!!
So many great things in this video. You are a wonderful father and it really shows. I love her prayer giving thanks for her harvest... almost made me choke up a bit. Job well done!

Thanks for the kind words Greg!

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 ESV
Posted By: fishingnut12

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 02:48 PM

Go Lilly. Good memories made there
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 03:00 PM

So awesome!!
Posted By: lmd59

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 04:00 PM

Warms my heart. Good job.
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 04:30 PM

Simply AWESOME! Best part of that video is you two praying. Good on you dad. I can only hope to share memories like that in the future with my 6 year old daughter.

What caliber rifle is she shooting and how do you have it attached to the tripod at 16:02 in the video? Looks like a great set up for kids!

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by BarneyWho
Simply AWESOME! Best part of that video is you two praying. Good on you dad. I can only hope to share memories like that in the future with my 6 year old daughter.

What caliber rifle is she shooting and how do you have it attached to the tripod at 16:02 in the video? Looks like a great set up for kids!

Thank you sir! The rifle is chambered in 300 blackout. We use barnes 110gr tactx bullets and they perform really well on deer and pigs. The tripod mount is made by Aristotle engineering and is called the lokjaw mount and it just attaches to a standard picatinny rail and 1/4×20 tripod threads, it's pretty handy and wont break the bank.
Posted By: ETexas Hunter

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 04:55 PM

cheers
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Growin Wild Outdoors
Thank you sir! The rifle is chambered in 300 blackout. We use barnes 110gr tactx bullets and they perform really well on deer and pigs. The tripod mount is made by Aristotle engineering and is called the lokjaw mount and it just attaches to a standard picatinny rail and 1/4×20 tripod threads, it's pretty handy and wont break the bank.

Really appreciate the info. I've got a blackout as well as a 6.5 Creed suppressed in an AR platform with full pictinney rail. I need to look into that mount for the kiddos next season!
Posted By: Stub

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 08:35 PM

Lol I understand that completely and I'm sure it hurts our YouTube views but for us it's all about the memories! People watching it is just a bonus, I think it will be awesome looking back on these videos we have made 20 years from now and getting a good laugh. I know most people want to see a kill but this is about as real as it gets hunting with kids.

With all of the rave reviews it looks like I need to set aside 21 minutes and watch it. Will reply when I get a chance!
Posted By: Whack n stack

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 09:15 PM

great video! congrats to both of y'all!

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 09:51 PM

With all of the rave reviews it looks like I need to set aside 21 minutes and watch it. Will reply when I get a chance!

Well I sure appreciate it, here's a video I posted awhile back of my little boys first deer and its 35 minutes long! But if you want to get to the good action it's about the last 10minutes of the video lol

Posted By: Nontypical3006

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/15/19 11:33 PM

That’s awesome! Can’t wait for my boys to get old enough to tag along and sit with me!
Posted By: pop r

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/17/19 07:21 PM

up Congrats to both of you.
Posted By: Tundra

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/21/19 09:44 PM

Awesome
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: My Little Girls Big 11pt (Video) - 02/22/19 06:55 PM

You made memories that will last two lifetimes. Congratulations to both of you. up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum