Texas Hunting Forum

In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die..

Posted By: T Bone

In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 03:20 AM

Sitting in the stand Saturday morning and this yote popped out of a tree line at about 125 yds.. I could see it had something in its mouth but couldn't tell what it was.. Thought it might be a rabbit or even carrying a young pup, so I put a 120gr in it from the 7-08.. When I walked up on it I saw that it was carrying a fresh head from a doe.. Coyotes & pigs should never get a pass boys & girls..

Posted By: Mr. Clean

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 03:21 AM

Best kind of Yote right there, a dead one.
Posted By: Espy

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 03:23 AM

Way to take out the yote hope the doe head was left from a gut pile
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 04:30 AM

Good job, take every yote!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 04:59 AM

Good job.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TEXASLEFTY
Good job, take every yote!
Posted By: cmc

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 12:07 PM

up
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 01:44 PM

They get no quarter from me either. I've heard people say, "I saw a 'yote but didn't want to scare the deer". SMH.
Posted By: lsbrim

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 03:46 PM

Nice shooting!! One down.....a million to go!
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Erathkid
They get no quarter from me either. I've heard people say, "I saw a 'yote but didn't want to scare the deer". SMH.

Yep. When you're sitting there wondering 'Where's that mature 5.5 I ought to be seeing?' Yote ate him 5 years ago. KILL. THEM. ALL.
Posted By: ThreePeppers

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 04:54 PM

Nice! Any more info on the load?
Posted By: sbushee

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 07:07 PM

That coyote was not so Wiley... Haha
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 07:09 PM

Hope the doe gets better soon.....
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: jdk1985

I doe too
Posted By: High Country Archer

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/16/15 08:39 PM

Nice shooting T-Bone.

Hope you have a good deer season.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/17/15 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: kdkane1971
Originally Posted By: jdk1985

I doe too
rofl
Posted By: JCB

Re: In my best Kung Fu overdub: You kill my deer, prepare to die.. - 11/17/15 12:46 AM

Good job! That one is much prettier than the one I shot!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum