Texas Hunting Forum

Our Cat

Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Our Cat - 02/17/15 06:31 PM

.....was not impressed with the wife watching the Westminster Dog Show.

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Our Cat - 02/17/15 06:33 PM

Maybe the cat is just thumbing its nose at that burn't orange blanket instead of the dog show...bolt grin

Re: Our Cat - 02/17/15 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Maybe the cat is just thumbing its nose at that burn't orange blanket instead of the dog show...bolt grin

LOL. She is orange herself-a big fan. smile
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Our Cat - 02/17/15 07:09 PM

up
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Our Cat - 02/17/15 08:33 PM

Ewwwwww, a Whorn blanket!! lizard
Posted By: MMarshall

Re: Our Cat - 02/17/15 09:52 PM

Haha
Posted By: shea.mcphail

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 03:08 AM

up
Posted By: texretvet

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 12:48 PM

up

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 12:51 PM

Well, the beagle won. The cat was not impressed. She is pretty sure she could whip him easily in a fair fight.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

LOL. She is orange herself-a big fan. smile

Nothing wrong with that blanket. Hook em...... cheers
Posted By: A.B.

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 06:59 PM

Had a little kitten show up on our door step many years ago. Looked just like yours and he tormented me for 14 years, till cancer got him. He helped me clean many a fish and always brought Gina his kill. He sure was proud of all the snakes and rats he collected over the years.

His name was "Sip".................. Imagine that

Re: Our Cat - 02/18/15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: A.B.
Had a little kitten show up on our door step many years ago. Looked just like yours and he tormented me for 14 years, till cancer got him. He helped me clean many a fish and always brought Gina his kill. He sure was proud of all the snakes and rats he collected over the years.

His name was "Sip".................. Imagine that

I always said I hated cats up until we got this one. She was at a little "adopt a pet" deal at a mall in The Woodlands. Tammy and my youngest ooohed and aaahhhed over her but (knowing my cat stance) didn't even ask to adopt her. As we were walking away I said "If y'all really want that kitten, it's OK."

The rest is history and now the dang cat is my best buddy. smile
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Our Cat - 02/19/15 12:14 AM

My Wifes cat got picked up by a 'Great horned owl' and was taken away over the back fence. This was around Halloween a couple of years ago. True story....Pretty kitty, Nog. I'm sure she rules the roost....Oh yeah, "hook em" cheers
© 2020 Texas Hunting Forum