Texas Hunting Forum

Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma)

Posted By: okbowhunter

Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 01:54 PM

Hunted at Rafter F Hunts in Oklahoma with my daughter in the blind it was cold but she stuck it out and we had eight does come in but to far for a bow shot. Had a lot fun with my daughter I really enjoyed that she went with me. And she got all kinds of excited when the deer came in. Her iPhone took a decent picture of the deer and this was pretty low light.

Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 02:18 PM

cheers
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 06:06 PM

rofl She sure looked happier to be hunting in the cold than you did

Looked like a great time both up
Posted By: okbowhunter

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Pope&Young

I agree! I forgot to mention it was a steady cold rain so got a little bit wet walking to the blind. Once inside it was comfortable the Double Bull was nice! Had a big flock of geese fly directly over making a bunch of noise at the same time the deer were in the field. Pretty cool for her. And me.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 07:17 PM

cheers up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 07:20 PM

cheers
Posted By: redfred

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/13/15 08:42 PM

There's nothing quite like hunting with your kids.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 12:39 AM

Doesn't get any better. cheers
Posted By: Stub

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 12:47 AM

Gotta love it up Cool deal y'all hanging out with Momma Nature enjoying the great outdoors together cheers
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Pope&Young

roflmao

I sure like those Easton Micros myself...Sweet little Arrows up
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 03:43 AM

That is awesome. You had a beautiful view looking out of the double bull too up
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 03:54 AM

Good times right there. up
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 03:54 AM

Good times
Posted By: Western

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 09:23 AM

up
Posted By: AllTheAbove

Re: Pictures from Hunting blind with daughter in December (Oklahoma) - 02/14/15 12:00 PM

cool! up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum