Texas Hunting Forum

Photobucket Canvas Photo

Posted By: Elkhunter49

Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/03/14 07:25 PM

Hey folks I imagine many of you are like me and have quite a few photos stored with Photobucket. i got a coupon from them the other day about their canvas photo offers. I thought what the heck I'll give it a shot. I picked out some of my favorite photos from when I was living in Uvalde and had a canvas built. Very affordable (with the discount) and I think it looks good. It looks more like a painting than a photo. I'm sure most everyone received the same coupon so if your thinking about using it my unsolisited vote is "go for it". I hung it in my office in downtown NOLA so when I get homesick for the Texas Hill Country I just glance to my right. It's not the same as being there but for now it will have to do. Later Taters, Baker

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/03/14 08:03 PM

cheers They look great. Saw my first ones a year ago in a restaurant in Fort Stockton of all places. They look really sharp IMO. I would rather have those than a framed print on certain photos.
Posted By: WTGuide

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/03/14 08:51 PM

up
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/03/14 10:03 PM

I think it looks great. I will have to check that out. Thanks for sharing the pics and info. Is that the Nueces river?
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/03/14 11:43 PM

Yes it is the Nueces River. Beautiful part of Texas IMHO.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/04/14 02:19 PM

Nice group of pics.
Posted By: Hook_em00

Re: Photobucket Canvas Photo - 10/14/14 03:24 PM

How much and how big is it?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum