Texas Hunting Forum

Size question for antler recreation?!?

Posted By: TX4Ever

Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/05/14 10:53 PM

I [censored] my first deer in '07 and the taxidermist went out of business and I can't get ahold of him after all these years after paying fir everything in full! I want to get my deer recreated and the company wants a B&C score on the rack for a price estimate. Can y'all help me? The more exact the better if that's possible! Thanks everyone!!

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/05/14 11:05 PM

My rough score is 95"?
Posted By: jcarroll3

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 02:31 PM

86" or so
Posted By: DirtNapTET

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 03:52 PM

Low 80's
Posted By: tbgascorer

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 03:59 PM

95 inches
Posted By: traviselmore

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 05:37 PM

80-85" Maybe only 5 scorable points. I bet for a full rack reproduction you are going to be talking a lot of $$$.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 05:42 PM

Id spend the money on getting another deer. It will just be a replica. My first set is a homemade plaque mount I did myself, but that's just me I guess. Never saw why people mount their first deer.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/06/14 05:42 PM

What town did your taxi live in?

Re: Size question for antler recreation?!? - 08/15/14 06:30 PM

It was Ceder Creek Taxidermy in mabank Tx but then moved his shop to Kemp tx. I've tried going by there a few years ago and electricity was still on but the building looked empty inside and I've tried sending certified letters but only get returned with no contact. I've made a complaint through the BBB and they couldn't make contact. I've tried...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum