Texas Hunting Forum

Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath

Posted By: chopsknives

Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/03/13 03:04 AM

I really like the color combinations on this baby! I made her from CPM 154 and went with Kudu Bone from a Lion kill, some cool lookin Burlwood for bolsters that all goes together with the Ostrich Skin Sheath! Of course just had to have the Texas Star Mosaic Pins! Thanx for lookin, Chops

Posted By: randallss7

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/03/13 03:17 AM

cool knife!
Posted By: panch0

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/03/13 04:20 AM

Very nice Chops!
Posted By: chopsknives

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/03/13 05:01 PM

Hey Thanx Yall! and Pancho it's good to see you back at the ol grind - literally!! Aint had much time to look on here as I'm buildin a batch of folders and fixed blades for the upcoming Lone Star Knife show in April - it's combined with the Dallas Arms Collectors gun show in Market Hall - come by and see me!
Posted By: TexfireLT

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/03/13 05:25 PM

Amazing work! Very talented
Posted By: caldwelldeerhunter

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/04/13 04:27 AM

up
Posted By: DocBailey

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/04/13 02:20 PM

nice knife, i love that handle
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Handmade Knife African Antelope with an Ostrich Skin Sheath - 03/04/13 02:31 PM

Clean as always; Great work.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum