Texas Hunting Forum

Took a good budy hunting

Posted By: darrack

Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:17 PM

Took a great friend hunting. With the help of Mulie Mike and Sid we were able to get Victor a hunt, it turned out much better than he ever could have expected and he still thanks Mike, Sid,and me everyday. He is retired army and now runs the triage department at William Beaumont and is rn there. I was more than excited to be able to take him out on this free range west Texas hunt and i am indebt to Mike and Sid for allowing this all to happen. Congrats Vic he will look great on the wall.

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:23 PM

short story is this was a complete surprise for him. He moved to el paso a few years ago and has not hunted much at all which has brought down his spirits to say the least. He was from N carolina where his last station was and he had free range to hunt on thousands of acres.I was able to surprise him with this gift with the help of Mike and Sid. and it meant the everything to me to do so. He is the best human being i know and he knows no strangers he will do anything for anyone. This meant the world to him. 230 yard shot after sneaking up in the wind. they bedded down for thiry min and Vic was starting to get weary. He is getting old i guess. There was a drastic move( rock throwing and clapping) to get the sheep to stand and when they did he was ready. Great job. the sheep measures 31 on both sides give or take.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:28 PM

Really nice ram, and great job making this happen for your buddy. Tell him congrats!! up

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:33 PM

I will thanks
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:45 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!
Posted By: jcarlson91

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 08:46 PM

up
Posted By: JKC

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 09:10 PM

Cograts to the hunter and a pat on the back to you for helping to make it happen.
Posted By: hbred

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 09:12 PM

up
Posted By: hillbillyhoghunter

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/27/13 09:26 PM

Great job to the hunter and even greater job to all of ya'll for making it happen.
Posted By: My stand is pink camo

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/28/13 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: JKC
Cograts to the hunter and a pat on the back to you for helping to make it happen.

Very nice and Congrats!
Posted By: Texsun

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/28/13 01:54 PM

Nice chaps on that one!
Posted By: hbred

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/28/13 02:07 PM

up

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/28/13 02:58 PM

thanks all
Posted By: caspergsx

Re: Took a good budy hunting - 02/28/13 03:06 PM