Texas Hunting Forum

Email of big deer

Posted By: Brit

Email of big deer - 10/21/11 04:49 PM

I got these in an email. Sorry if they have been passed around here before. They of a deer farm in Leonard TX.

This guy is supposed to be worth $1,000,000.00 eeks333

Posted By: cameron00

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:12 PM

They have done a tremendous job of managing that place. Their hard work has paid off.

Gonna be some great hunting.

Posted By: DIME BOX DEER CAMP

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:12 PM

Man that thing is unreal coolpics

Posted By: East

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:29 PM

Man I wished owned that herd. Holy Hell

Posted By: JakeinTX

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:31 PM

Those are some very valuable deer. Just gotta find people to hunt them at the price they are asking.

Posted By: RICK O'SHAY

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:35 PM

sorry I'd have no interest in shooting any of those deer unless they came strollin by on open low fenced land.

Posted By: East

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: RICK O'SHAY
sorry I'd have no interest in shooting any of those deer unless they came strollin by on open low fenced land.

I second that. But owning that herd any selling them to people that have no problem doing it. That wouldnt bother me one bit!

Posted By: Mr. Clean

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:42 PM

Holy Bat Crapman!?

Posted By: kagomez85

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:47 PM

Theres a reason that last buck is laying down!!!

Posted By: Kory

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 05:55 PM

I live in bells which is only about 10 min from leonard. Does anyone have some wire cutters i could borrow? lol I never knew that there was a deer farm over there.

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:24 PM

Whoever takes that monster is probably the best hunter this world has ever seen.

Posted By: BowHuntinTX

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: cameron00
Whoever takes that monster is probably the best CHECK WRITER this world has ever seen.

Fixed it for ya! up

Posted By: WLincoln

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:31 PM

Can u give me directions to this petting zoo?

Posted By: BurrOak

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:31 PM

Holy geez man. What do these guys do, just inject roids right into their scrotum?

Posted By: Kenny Powers

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:39 PM

The million dollar deer has horns so big they are blinding him.

Posted By: Lipan Creep

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:54 PM

I'm all for capitalism. It's amazing what they can do to these deer. However, its absolutely disgusting that there is even a market for these deer. Hunting used to be about enjoying the outdoors with friends and family. Its horns and money now.

Posted By: B_B_D

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 06:56 PM

coolpics

Posted By: Limit Extender

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:01 PM

$1,000,000.00???? He's only a snake bite away from being worth nuthin? I would sell immidiately if you could command that type of dough for something with a life expectancy of about 8 years

Posted By: Aboud

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:14 PM

No way. He's semen and offspring is worth way more than a million over an 8 year period. On the other hand I have seen bigger and nicer looking sell for way less. Think a million is way over doing it but all it takes is the right buyer at the right time!!

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:17 PM

And actually 8 years is not the life expectancy of a penned deer. It more like 10-12.

Posted By: bigharge

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:24 PM

I assume he means he is worth 1 million as a stud. Seems this is a stud farm and not a hunting ranch. Really neat to see antlers grow like that.

Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:26 PM

That farm isnt very big. He does have some big deer out that way

Posted By: cowboybam58

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 07:34 PM

That's ugly.

Posted By: Dude Briggs

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 08:16 PM

that million dollar buck looks miserable. They have no spirit

Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Joseph
I'm all for capitalism. It's amazing what they can do to these deer. However, its absolutely disgusting that there is even a market for these deer. Hunting used to be about enjoying the outdoors with friends and family. Its horns and money now.

Might as well get on with the times. We live in a different world now than 100 years ago.

Posted By: HmoobHunter817

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 11:09 PM

i feel sorry for those bucks have to carry so much weight on there heads haha jk.

Posted By: NEVAGA

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 11:12 PM

amazing!!

Posted By: DSST_Construction

Re: Email of big deer - 10/21/11 11:59 PM

Is that million dollar buck sold yet, if not ill take him. Do they accept paypal?

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: bigharge
I assume he means he is worth 1 million as a stud. Seems this is a stud farm and not a hunting ranch. Really neat to see antlers grow like that.
WOW happy3

Posted By: Brit

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 01:39 AM

I really don't know how the million came about its just what the email said. I am by no means a high fence guy, ( but I don't condemn all of them either) nor do I want to start that debate. I was just amazed by how big these deer were. No matter high fence/low fence amazing (possibly freakish) animals.

Posted By: 6mm284

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeHoncho
Holy geez man. What do these guys do, just inject roids right into their scrotum?

The rest of us are talking about the size of their horns. What are you looking at? moose

Posted By: JJSeabrook

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 02:00 AM

Come here Alexander...Good boy!...Damion, come eat some corn out of my hand. LOL AWESOME racks, no doubt. I just couldn't do the HF thing. There's certainly a market for it, and I'm all for capitalism, but my money won't ever be spent on a HF deer.

JJ

Posted By: BMD

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 02:01 AM

Nice deer, all about genetics, feed, and prolly some good hormone injections

Posted By: Tye

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 02:06 AM

I love the whole HF thing being added. This is a pic of a breeding pen ! Looks like Jake and I think he did sell for 1 mil, but died. 2 guys partnered on him. I think they sold enough semen to cover the cost. That is the only buck that sold for that much. But I don't think it's him

Posted By: 338ultra

Re: Email of big deer - 10/22/11 02:19 AM

That deer looks like Sudden Impact, the largest deer ever in captivity. He died after an infection in his horn while in velvet. He gross scored over 500" when they scored him after his death. The picture of the big buck in the last 2 pictures looks a lot like him.

Posted By: Jack Todd

Re: Email of big deer - 11/04/11 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: RICK O'SHAY

you say that but that just you couldnt afford it bolt

Re: Email of big deer - 11/04/11 01:45 AM

They get the $1mm by PVing the income they estimate by selling his baby batter over the next 6 years. Every pop from that sucker is worth about a small house.

Posted By: AdgerC15

Re: Email of big deer - 11/04/11 01:52 AM

wow thats incredible! i would love to just get in there and see those deer something, i bet the sheds are heavy

ac

Posted By: Curly

Re: Email of big deer - 11/04/11 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: cameron00
Whoever takes that monster is probably the best hunter this world has ever seen.

rofl

Those are nothing more than genetically altered Frankenbuck freaks. An insult to Mother Nature. IMO

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum