Texas Hunting Forum

Remind you of anyone?

Posted By: spacejunkie

Remind you of anyone? - 05/25/23 05:25 PM

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too. "Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground." After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it. A little while later one hunter said to the other, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!" The other hunter said, "Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck!”
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Remind you of anyone? - 05/26/23 01:57 AM

rofl
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Remind you of anyone? - 05/26/23 02:25 PM

That is an OLD Aggie joke.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Remind you of anyone? - 05/27/23 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by texasag93

Makes sense!
Posted By: DukeCigars

Re: Remind you of anyone? - 05/28/23 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by texasag93

And aging like fine wine! Still applies to many Aggies I know 🤣
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: Remind you of anyone? - 05/28/23 01:28 AM

My cousin married an Aggie that knew everything about everything. I killed a deer one morning on his father in laws place. He kept telling me how to put it In the cooler upon skinning. I acted like he was an oracle. I handed him the knife and he showed me how to do it while I drank beer.

The same Polock cleaned out my grandmothers refrigerator when grandpaw asked him to get the banana pudding out. There was no bannana pudding. He kept saying, “I can’t find it!!” There was no pudding in that fridge

He did graduate from A&M though.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum