Texas Hunting Forum

Krazy Women

Posted By: Rglover

Krazy Women - 12/03/22 12:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE&t=183s
Posted By: MClark

Re: Krazy Women - 12/03/22 02:52 AM

I had a girlfriend who was Hot-3 Crazy-9. But also had "Special Skills."
We were out one night and she gives me directions and stop in front of a house. She gets out and flattens the tires on a work truck, gets back in with me and says, "Ex. We better get moving."
Fortunately she moved so technically I wasn’t the next "Ex".
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Krazy Women - 12/03/22 03:09 AM

I was seeing a girl many years ago and was in her bathroom looking for a clean towel in a cabinet. I pulled a towel out and several driver’s licensed fell out. All with her photo, but all with different names. She said she was hiding from some people and didn’t explain further. I moved on soon after.
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Krazy Women - 12/03/22 03:38 AM

My wife reads my posts.

eek2
Posted By: MClark

Re: Krazy Women - 12/03/22 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by texasag93
My wife reads my posts.

eek2

Of course she is a Unicorn
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Krazy Women - 12/03/22 03:47 AM

Some of us have dodged some bullets, some bigger than others.
Posted By: tgltexas

Re: Krazy Women - 02/10/23 03:08 PM

When I was in the military, I was laid up in bed one night with a lady I'd just started dating. Some raging maniac began pounding on her apartment door, yelling and screaming. It sounded like the door was about to cave in. She says, "Oh crap, it's my ex, and he just got out of prison!" I pulled my pants on, slid out the balcony door, and did a spider monkey maneuver down to the ground floor, got in my truck and drove off....and never looked back.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Krazy Women - 02/13/23 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by texasag93
My wife reads my posts.

eek2

no way am I going to tell
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Krazy Women - 03/28/23 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by tgltexas
When I was in the military, I was laid up in bed one night with a lady I'd just started dating. Some raging maniac began pounding on her apartment door, yelling and screaming. It sounded like the door was about to cave in. She says, "Oh crap, it's my ex, and he just got out of prison!" I pulled my pants on, slid out the balcony door, and did a spider monkey maneuver down to the ground floor, got in my truck and drove off....and never looked back.

pulled one close to that
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Krazy Women - 03/28/23 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by colt45
Originally Posted by tgltexas

pulled one close to that

That is a very scary situation. TGL did the right thing...I won't name names or exact location, other than to say the brother of a friend of mine had a similar situation happen and went to the door with a baseball bat. They fought and the ex got ahold of the bat, and ultimately killed my friend's brother. This happened in Texas. Not to downplay a tragic situation, but if you choose fight over flight, you best be sure you can win, and ready to deal with the potential outcomes.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum