Texas Hunting Forum

Speed limit

Posted By: Gary Olson

Speed limit - 02/12/22 05:57 PM

There was a trooper on the side of CA Hwy 101 fighting to keep his eyes open, as there was empty road as far as he could see. Suddenly, he heard the roar of a charger zip past him. He flicked on his lights and siren and went after it. He clocked them going at 100MPH!

The car quickly pulled over and the trooper cautiously approached it. Inside, were four women, likely in their 80s or 90s. The driver seemed impatient and annoyed, but the other women seemed terrified. Trooper asked the driver where she was headed in such a hurry. She replied, "The bus was shut down with the quarantine and we needed to get to our doctor's appointments."
"Do you know how fast you were going?" the trouper inquired.
"100MPH" she replied, visibly annoyed.
The trooper was shocked at the whole situation and a bit annoyed with her attitude. "The speed limit is 55MPH, I could arrest you for how fast you were driving!"
The little old lady seemed really angry now. "55MPH!? Are you blind? I can barely see, and even I saw the sign back there that said it was 101!"
The trooper cracked up laughing at that.

When the trooper finally composed himself, he asked the other ladies if they were alright. One of them squealed "We just got off the 405!"
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Speed limit - 02/13/22 03:14 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Speed limit - 02/13/22 01:55 PM

😎
Posted By: yotehater

Re: Speed limit - 02/13/22 05:20 PM

He should set up on 110 between Van & Grand Saline before they get to 80 or take 17.
Posted By: guysamson

Re: Speed limit - 03/13/22 04:46 AM

🤣
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum