Texas Hunting Forum

Somewhere in Texas

Posted By: John2

Somewhere in Texas - 04/21/21 06:15 PM

Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/21/21 07:30 PM

We did that with a cat int Texas and left outside a bar. Freaking hillarious.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/21/21 07:35 PM

Right on
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/21/21 09:51 PM

Its a trick.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/22/21 12:37 AM

Not a suitcase, but a rather large metal trash can at work. They have been known to hold Opossums, Raccoons, Armadillos, a Person and even a couple of Diamond Back Rattle Snakes. I was never involved with the wild animals, but I have often been the person in the trash can. And before you ask, I was young, 5'5" and weighed 130#'s and was very flexible 40+ years ago.
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/22/21 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
Not a suitcase, but a rather large metal trash can at work. They have been known to hold Opossums, Raccoons, Armadillos, a Person and even a couple of Diamond Back Rattle Snakes. I was never involved with the wild animals, but I have often been the person in the trash can. And before you ask, I was young, 5'5" and weighed 130#'s and was very flexible 40+ years ago.

You?

Posted By: 1955

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/22/21 10:35 AM

Ouch !
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/22/21 06:55 PM

clap
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/23/21 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by texasag93
Originally Posted by Old Rabbit

You?

You have to be very quick. I hid inside a compressor cylinder container, they had a guy take the bolts out and open the lid. I jumped up and scared him pretty bad. He swung the lid back closed just as I was dropping back down inside. After it was all over, he came up behind me and I received 5 gallons of ice water down my back. It was well deserved and we have been great friends ever since. Hope you are doing well Odell.
Posted By: SoberHunter

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 04/26/21 02:42 AM

No thanks!!
Posted By: HTDUCK

Re: Somewhere in Texas - 05/05/21 07:09 PM

A buddy that caught a bobcat in a snare.
Got him in a suitcase and set it beside the road one afternoon.
I wish we'd had a video camera.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum