Texas Hunting Forum

Another Blonde joke

Posted By: sleepyhunter

Another Blonde joke - 12/07/20 08:07 PM

A young blonde woman from Brooklyn was so depressed that she decided to end her life by jumping into the ocean. She goes down to the docks, but just as she is about to jump in the water, a sailor sees her.
"Hey, what are you doing?" he calls out.
"I have nothing to live for. I’m jumping in."
"You’re young, you’re beautiful, you have everything to live for," the sailor says. "The boat that I’m on is sailing to France tomorrow. I can stow you away on it. I'll take care of you, I can bring you food every day, and when we get there, I’ll show you all around Paris."
The young blonde woman thinks it over. "What’s in it for you?"
"Well, if I’m going to hide you here, well, you have to ... satisfy my sexual needs during voyage."
With nothing to lose and the prospect of going to France, she accepts. The sailor brings her aboard and hides her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold. From then on, every night he brings her three sandwiches and a bottle of red wine, and they make love until dawn.
Two weeks later, during a routine inspection, she is discovered by the captain. "What are you doing here?" asks the captain.
"I have an arrangement with one of your sailors," she replies. "He brings me food every day and I get a free trip to France. And in return . . . he’s screwing me."
"He sure is," the captain replies. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

chicken
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/07/20 09:22 PM

😎
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/07/20 11:39 PM

Staten Island? confused2
Posted By: Rglover

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/07/20 11:52 PM

Good one
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/07/20 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Staten Island? confused2

Looked it up for you Bill

Staten Island is a borough of New York City, where people live. There's a Staten Island Ferry that goes from Lower Manhattan to Staten Island. It's free. It's a commuter ferry, not a sightseeing ferry, but you get a decent view of the statue from it. It doesn't stop anywhere other than Lower Manhattan and Staten Island.
Posted By: CatchinBass

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/12/20 07:16 PM

roflmao
Posted By: RedHoss

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/23/20 10:58 PM

roflmao Now that's funny right there!!!
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Another Blonde joke - 12/24/20 02:29 AM

clap
Posted By: 1955

Re: Another Blonde joke - 02/05/21 11:13 PM

Good one! roflmao