Texas Hunting Forum

The thermos

Posted By: Bass&More

The thermos - 09/02/20 07:20 PM

A man is working at a sex toy store when a brunette walks in. She asks him how much for the black sex toy? He replies $50 for the black one, $50 for the white one. She leaves without purchasing anything. A red head walks in and asks him how much for the white sex toy? He replies $50 for the white one, $50 for the black one. she doesn’t buy anything. A blonde enters the store and asks him how much for a sex toy? He answers $50 for a black one, $50 for a white one. She asks how much for the plaid one on the shelf behind him? He says oh thats a very special one, thats $250. She buys it. At closing, the manager walk in and asks the man how much he sold. The man said no dildos but i sold your thermos for $250.
peep
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: The thermos - 09/02/20 07:33 PM

eek2
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: The thermos - 09/02/20 07:37 PM

confused2For some, some is never enough.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: The thermos - 09/02/20 08:34 PM

confused2

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: The thermos - 09/07/20 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bass&More
A man is working at a sex toy store when a brunette walks in. She asks him how much for the black sex toy? He replies $50 for the black one, $50 for the white one. She leaves without purchasing anything. A red head walks in and asks him how much for the white sex toy? He replies $50 for the white one, $50 for the black one. she doesn’t buy anything. A blonde enters the store and asks him how much for a sex toy? He answers $50 for a black one, $50 for a white one. She asks how much for the plaid one on the shelf behind him? He says oh thats a very special one, thats $250. She buys it. At closing, the manager walk in and asks the man how much he sold. The man said no dildos but i sold your thermos for $250.
peep

I don't think the younger folks know about the old plaid thermoses. up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum