Texas Hunting Forum

Old Bum

Posted By: kmon11

Old Bum - 08/04/20 09:39 PM

Old bum walks into the local no nonsense Pub. Tells the bartender, "hey barkeep, pour me a double, pour a round for the house and have one for yer self."
All enjoy their drinks. Bartender tells the old bum, "that'll be 114 bucks." The bum replies, " I'm sorry, but I don't have any money." The no nonsense bartender grabs the ol bum by the collar, hauls him out the back door into the alley, slaps him around a bit and tells him "don't come back."

The next week, the ol bum returns to the Pub. The bartender says "I thought I told you not to come back." The ol bum replies, " but I have money this time." He hands the bartender the $114 he owes and tells the bartender, "pour me a double, a round for the house and have one yer self." Everyone enjoys their drink and thanks the ol bum, when the bartender tells him that'll be another 114 bucks. The ol bum replies, " I gave you my last 114 dollars earlier." The no nonsense barkeep grabs the ol guy by the collar again, hauls him into the back alley and roughs him up pretty good. Tells the ol bum, "don't come back."

The following week, the ol bum returns to the Pub, hands the barkeep $114 and another $100 bill. Bartender asks, "what's the extra $100 bill for?" The ol bum replies, "that's so you'll pour me a double and a round for the house." The barkeep stares quizzically at the ol bum and asks, "what about me, don't I get one this time?" The ol bum yells " NO, you get mean when you drink."
Posted By: sleepyhunter

Re: Old Bum - 08/04/20 10:39 PM

C-

cheers
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Old Bum - 08/04/20 10:57 PM

banana
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Old Bum - 08/04/20 11:52 PM

I laughed 👍🏻
Posted By: Gary Olson

Re: Old Bum - 08/05/20 02:06 AM