Texas Hunting Forum

The Haircut

Posted By: kmon11

The Haircut - 05/15/20 11:02 PM

The Haircut

One day a florist went into a barbershop for a haircut. After the haircut, he asked how much he owed the barber. The barber said, " I cannot accept money this week because I have to perform community service." The florist was pleased & left the shop.

The next day the barber found a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting form him at his door with a thank you card from the florist.

Later, a policeman came in for a haircut. When he tried to pay his bill, the barber told him the same thing, "I doing community service this week & cannot accept money for my services." The officer was happy & left the shop.

The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his front door with a thank you note from the cop.

Then a congressman came in for a trim. When he tried to pay, the barber replied once more, "I cannot accept money because I'm doing community service this week." The congressman was very happy & left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open his shop, there were a dozen congressmen lined up for a free haircut.

That, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians we expect to run it.

Ronald Reagan once said, "Both politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason."
Posted By: TCM3

Re: The Haircut - 05/15/20 11:06 PM

clap
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: The Haircut - 05/15/20 11:45 PM

banana
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: The Haircut - 05/16/20 02:41 AM

So Damn True!! And It Sucks Big Time!
Posted By: Cast

Re: The Haircut - 05/16/20 04:14 PM

Solid A!
Posted By: sleepyhunter

Re: The Haircut - 05/19/20 02:10 PM

happy3
Posted By: Gary Olson

Re: The Haircut - 05/20/20 12:12 AM

up
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: The Haircut - 05/20/20 01:54 AM

clap
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: The Haircut - 05/26/20 05:18 PM

roflmao
Posted By: JDH875

Re: The Haircut - 06/05/20 02:26 AM

good one
Posted By: TARUGS

Re: The Haircut - 06/05/20 02:58 AM

up
Posted By: redhaze

Re: The Haircut - 06/05/20 09:30 AM

clap
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: The Haircut - 06/08/20 10:47 AM

Truth
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: The Haircut - 06/08/20 11:54 AM

nice...
Posted By: Stub

Re: The Haircut - 06/20/20 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by HuntingTexas
clap

Originally Posted by JDH875
good one
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: The Haircut - 06/20/20 11:53 AM

banana
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: The Haircut - 07/08/20 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by kmon1
The Haircut

One day a florist went into a barbershop for a haircut. After the haircut, he asked how much he owed the barber. The barber said, " I cannot accept money this week because I have to perform community service." The florist was pleased & left the shop.

The next day the barber found a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting form him at his door with a thank you card from the florist.

Later, a policeman came in for a haircut. When he tried to pay his bill, the barber told him the same thing, "I doing community service this week & cannot accept money for my services." The officer was happy & left the shop.

The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his front door with a thank you note from the cop.

Then a congressman came in for a trim. When he tried to pay, the barber replied once more, "I cannot accept money because I'm doing community service this week." The congressman was very happy & left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open his shop, there were a dozen congressmen lined up for a free haircut.

That, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians we expect to run it.

Ronald Reagan once said, "Both politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason."

roflmao lol35
Posted By: Walters

Re: The Haircut - 07/10/20 02:47 PM

That is funny and sadly very true
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum