Texas Hunting Forum

New Baby and Little Johnny

Posted By: redhaze

New Baby and Little Johnny - 04/23/20 12:03 PM

Little Johnny's neighbors had a new little baby, unfortunately it was born without ears.

When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family over to meet and see their new baby. Little Johnny's parents were afraid that their son would wisecrack about the baby's lack of ears. So, they had a long talk with him.

He said: "Now son....that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears or I am really going to beat your azz when we get back home." "I promise not mention his ears at all," said Little Johnny.

At the neighbor's home, Little Johnny leaned over in the crib and touched the baby's hand. He looked at his mother and said, "Oh, what a beautiful baby." The mother said, "Why thank you Little Johnny." He then said, "This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little hands. Why, just look at his pretty little eyes....Did his doctor say he can see good?"

The Mother said, "Why yes Johnny, the doctor said he has 20/20 vision." Little Johnny said, " well that's a durned good thing because he sure can't wear glasses!!"
Posted By: Ders26

Re: New Baby and Little Johnny - 04/23/20 01:37 PM

up
Posted By: mikei

Re: New Baby and Little Johnny - 04/23/20 02:33 PM

That's ugly; but that's Little Johnny!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: New Baby and Little Johnny - 04/23/20 03:25 PM

Sick.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: New Baby and Little Johnny - 05/02/20 12:09 AM

grin