Texas Hunting Forum

The Wish Master

Posted By: SenkoSamurai

The Wish Master - 07/23/19 04:05 PM

A guy walks into a bar for a drink, looks to his right and notices a very short man playing the piano for live music that night. Not just a normal midget, but literally 12 Inches tall. Although extremely odd, he shrugs it off and makes his way to a barstool at the bar.

The bartender comes over and says "its your lucky day! You've sat in the magic chair, and the Wish Master will grant you one wish!"

Taken back by how odd this bar is so far, he thinks what the hell, " I wish for a lot of money!". All of a sudden, his newly ordered beer magically changes to a jar full of honey. Although he was impressed something happened, he tells the bartender, "I wished for money, not honey?" The bartender replies, "The Wish Master is very hard on hearing, so you'll have to speak up and be more specific. You only get one re-do"

The man loudly says "I wish for a hundred bucks!". All of a sudden the door flies open and 100 ducks waddle through the door". The mans says "I wished for a hundred bucks not a hundred bucks, what the hell?!"

The bartender leans in and says, "Hey man I know your frustration, do you really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?!"
Posted By: TCM3

Re: The Wish Master - 07/23/19 04:41 PM

B+
roflmao loco_too
Posted By: Cast

Re: The Wish Master - 07/23/19 04:55 PM

Old stuff.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: The Wish Master - 07/23/19 05:23 PM

cheers
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: The Wish Master - 07/23/19 06:59 PM