Texas Hunting Forum

The Cuckoo Clock............

Posted By: reeltexan

The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/11/18 02:08 PM

At about 3AM, I was drunk as a skunk. I came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, I cuckooed nine more times, hoping my wife would think it was midnight. I was very proud of myself.

The next day, my wife asked what time I got home, and I replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

She said that was good, and for some reason she said we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked why, she answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said 'S%!t!,' cuckooed four more times, farted, cuckooed three times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."
Posted By: Caskins

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/12/18 02:58 AM

😃
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/12/18 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

At about 3AM, I was drunk as a skunk. I came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, I cuckooed nine more times, hoping my wife would think it was midnight. I was very proud of myself.

The next day, my wife asked what time I got home, and I replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

She said that was good, and for some reason she said we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked why, she answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said 'S%!t!,' cuckooed four more times, farted, cuckooed three times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."

clap
Posted By: Ders26

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/12/18 02:30 PM

up
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/12/18 07:41 PM

rofl
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/13/18 06:44 AM

hammer lol35
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: The Cuckoo Clock............ - 11/13/18 07:47 PM

grin Needed a laugh and got one with that joke!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum