Texas Hunting Forum

Boudreaux Goes to France

Posted By: BayouGuy

Boudreaux Goes to France - 08/20/18 01:57 PM

Boudreaux walked into a New York City bank and asked for the loan Officer.

“Me, I’m going to France where my people come from” he said. “Gonna` be dere bout two weeks exploring my root. And I need to borrow $5,000 for the trip.”

The loan officer replied, “Sir, you have no account with this bank. I’m afraid we would require some substantial form of security and a rather high interest rate for a personal loan of that sort.”

“Dat ain’t no problem” replied Boudreaux. “I got me a brand new fancy four wheel drive pickup truck parked right out der in front da bank. It cost me to sixty-two thousand dollars cash. You can keep dat ting for security.”

When Boudreaux produced the title and keys to the truck, the loan was granted. After Boudreaux left, the loan officer instructed his assistance to move the truck to the most secure part of the bank’s parking garage, saying “That dumb Cajun is using a sixty-thousand truck for collateral on a $5,000 loan, and will be paying a 15% interest rate on top of it.”

Two weeks later, Boudreaux returned, repaid the $5,000 loan plus the interest of $31.25. The loan officer said, "Mr. Boudreaux, after you left the bank two week ago I got curious and checked out your financial history. I discovered you are a very very wealthy man with numerous property holdings in south Louisiana, including oil wells, sugar can fields and crawfish farms. Why in the world would you bother borrowing a measly five thousand dollars?”

To which Boudreaux replied, "Now son, where else in New York City can I park my truck for two weeks where it will be perfectly safe for only $31.25?”
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Boudreaux Goes to France - 08/21/18 06:21 AM

cheers
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: Boudreaux Goes to France - 08/21/18 05:34 PM

banana2
Posted By: Gary Olson

Re: Boudreaux Goes to France - 08/22/18 12:47 AM

smile ani
Posted By: Age N Score ?

Re: Boudreaux Goes to France - 08/22/18 11:12 AM

clap