Texas Hunting Forum

The joys of email

Posted By: bill oxner

The joys of email - 11/28/17 05:18 PM

THE INITIAL EMAIL MESSAGE
Hi Fred. This is Alan next door. I have a confession to make. I've been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you to your face, but I am at least now telling you by email as I can't live with myself a moment longer without you knowing. The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, probably more than you. I haven't been getting it at home recently, but that is no excuse, I know. The temptation was just too much. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me. It won't happen again. Please suggest a fee for usage, and I'll pay you.
Regards,
Alan

THE RESPONSE:
Fred, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun and shot his neighbor dead. He returned home where he poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. He sat down at his computer, where he saw he has a second message from his neighbor.

THE SECOND MESSAGE
Hi Fred. This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the typo on my last email. I expect you figured it out anyway and that you noticed that darned Auto-Correct (Spell Check) changed "wi-fi" to "wife." Technology, hey?
Regards, Alan
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: The joys of email - 11/29/17 01:18 AM

bolt
Posted By: texasag93

Re: The joys of email - 11/29/17 01:04 PM

Alan was an idiot and needed to die.
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: The joys of email - 11/29/17 04:29 PM

Technology sometimes backfires! muyloco
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum