Texas Hunting Forum

The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically"

Posted By: mikei

The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/26/17 11:26 PM

I'm not sure where this one came from, but it's hilarious!!

The difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered:

"Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" 
The mother replied, "Of course, I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The girl replied, "Oh, good heavens! I LOVE Brad Pitt and I would sleep with him in a heartbeat. Are you nuts?"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?

The boy replied, "Yes, 'Potentially' you and I are sitting on three million dollars, but 'realistically' we're living with two hookers and a future congressman."

Posted By: bill oxner

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/27/17 01:23 AM

New one for me. I sent it around to several people on my contact list.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/27/17 02:01 AM

clap
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/27/17 03:06 AM

Now, that is realism!
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/27/17 10:51 AM

cheers
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 11/27/17 04:20 PM

clap peep
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 12/01/17 04:14 PM

Funny "realistically"! roflmao
Posted By: Echo 80

Re: The difference between "Potentially" and "Realistically" - 12/01/17 05:02 PM

clap
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum