Texas Hunting Forum

Took My Wife To a Doc...

Posted By: RangerRick

Took My Wife To a Doc... - 10/20/15 07:23 AM

Took My Wife To a Doc the other day...he is one of those old school buggy driving house call type docs with a lil office with one adjoining room.
The Wife had been a ailing for some time so we went to see him.I sat in the front room and read a popular outdoors magazine and the wife went into the exam room with the Doc. After she had been in the room for no less than about 3 minutes,The Doc stuck his head out the door and yelled for his assistant to "bring him some pliers".....yep pliers! Well after that about another 5 minutes went by and he poked his head out again and yelled for "a screw driver"...yes a screw driver.....I began to worry....I mean I do love my wife and this was beginning to concern me....and don't you know not even 5 minutes after the screw driver he once again poked his head out and asked for "a hammer"....A hammer??? That did it,I couldn't take it anymore. I asked him, "Doc, Doc, whats going on?" "Really ,a pair of pliers a screw driver and a hammer? How bad is she...what is it you can be honest with me I can take it"...... The Doc looked at me with a sheepish grin and said " I don't rightly know son,I cant get my damn doctor bag open!" eeks333
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Took My Wife To a Doc... - 10/31/15 09:09 PM

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum