Texas Hunting Forum

Aggie Assistant

Posted By: smh264

Aggie Assistant - 02/21/13 11:00 PM

A small West Virginia Wild Animal Park had acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became very horny, and difficult to handle.

Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorillas of the species available.

While reflecting on their problem, the park administrators noticed Ed, a part-time Aggie redneck intern, responsible for cleaning the animal's cages.

Ed, like most Aggie rednecks, had little sense, but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species. So, the park administrators thought they might have a solution.

Ed was approached with a proposition; would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500. Ed showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, Ed announced that he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions: "First," he said. "I ain't gonna kiss her.

Second, you cain't never tell nobody 'bout this.

The park administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition.

"Well," said Ed. "You've gotta give me a couple weeks to come up with the five hundred bucks."
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/21/13 11:11 PM

Aggies.
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/21/13 11:14 PM

Funny how these jokes can change over a five year time span.
Posted By: smh264

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/21/13 11:39 PM

You gotta admit though, it is still funny. I've noticed that many of the jokes in this part were a little different the first time I ever heard them. We painted the Cadet dorms in the late 60's and I got to meet Mo Morman, Ed Hargett and many of the other athletes that were there at the time. Fun times!!
Posted By: pnh

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/22/13 12:20 AM

Where's Orn when you need him? peep
Posted By: 300j

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/22/13 12:21 AM

LOL
Posted By: Huntsmanda

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/22/13 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: smh264
like most Aggie rednecks.....possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species.

Whoop.
Posted By: RedHoss

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/22/13 05:24 AM

I think he ought to give Ed a discount...LOL
Posted By: redfred

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/22/13 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Huntsmanda
Originally Posted By: smh264
like most Aggie rednecks.....possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species.

Whoop.

X2
Posted By: bull frog

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/26/13 10:27 PM

.clap happy3
Posted By: hallfns

Re: Aggie Assistant - 02/26/13 11:23 PM

Nice!!!!
Posted By: Jon B

Re: Aggie Assistant - 03/04/13 09:48 AM

hah
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum