Texas Hunting Forum

Brian Culp

Posted By: patfatdaddy

Brian Culp - 10/31/17 08:10 PM

Just a heads up to organizations that provide fishing and hunting trips to deserving veteran. Brian Culp or Chaz Culp as he calls himself now is still trying to get free hunting and fishing trips. Please Google his name before giving him anything.
You can go down further in this section and look under "Stolen Valor" for a little more background. He got to me, don't let him get to you.
Pat

Re: Brian Culp - 10/31/17 09:22 PM

Great news, Culp is going to sue me. More publicity. I am going to make him famous.
Posted By: 1FowlHntR

Re: Brian Culp - 11/10/17 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: patfatdaddy
Great news, Culp is going to sue me. More publicity. I am going to make him famous.
. If you could, can you please elaborate on what grounds he possibly has to sue you? Maybe what he's ATTEMPTING to sue you for?

Re: Brian Culp - 11/11/17 03:39 AM

He is going to sue me because I post his history of being a stolen valor POS every chance I get and on every forum I can find that has anything to do with veterans organizations that do veteran hunts or fishing trips.
Google his name, he is a real dirtbag.
Posted By: 1FowlHntR

Re: Brian Culp - 11/11/17 05:20 AM

Pat, Although I've never met you personally, nor even spoken to you, I have seen your posts and the way you treat my fellow disabled Veterans. Your word is good enough for me. I'm always available if you need "anything".....

Re: Brian Culp - 11/13/17 02:09 AM

Thanks 1fowlhunter.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Brian Culp - 11/17/17 09:26 PM

Well well well

Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Brian Culp - 11/18/17 04:30 AM

Three Texas men have pleaded guilty to criminal charges after they each poached a trophy whitetail buck, in three separate incidents, with a combined Boone & Crockett (B&C) score of over 535 inches.

A press release by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) said the men — John Walker Drinnon, 34, Timothy Kane Sweet, 37, Brian Eugene Culp, 47, — killed two 19-point bucks and a 10-point buck respectively and ended up having to pay civil restitution worth well over $34,000.

Culp's case was a little different. Instead of lying about where he shot his buck — which scored 157 B&C — or hunting out of season, the 47-year-old killed his whitetail in season, but tried to take advantage of hunting license benefits reserved for disabled veterans."

According to TPWD, the "Super Combo" license is available at no cost for disabled veterans, and Culp was not qualified to have one. He was charged with hunting without a valid license.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/...#photo-14566024

Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Brian Culp - 11/18/17 04:33 AM

That son of a bitch lives up here I see... Interesting. Great find Sapper. I cannot find him yet.
Posted By: upsslim

Re: Brian Culp - 11/18/17 02:28 PM

Patfatdaddy this scum bag might try to sue you so he can pay his fine. lol He finally got caught at impersonating a vet. Wish they had put him in jail and threw away the key. Good job Grayson county GW's.
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Brian Culp - 11/19/17 06:59 AM

I googled this Culp fellow, not certain what is wrong with him, may just be mental issues. Point being, one of articles from San Antonio had a photo of him. I could not get the link thing to work or I would have shown it.

Re: Brian Culp - 11/20/17 04:04 AM

Culp has already served 9 months for violating his probation for falsifying a military ID card and DD 214. Seems like if he did things the right way and quit all his crap it would be cheaper and a lot more fun.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Brian Culp - 11/20/17 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: blackcoal
I googled this Culp fellow, not certain what is wrong with him, may just be mental issues. Point being, one of articles from San Antonio had a photo of him. I could not get the link thing to work or I would have shown it.

Posted By: Toney198

Re: Brian Culp - 11/21/17 01:05 AM

Three men convicted of poaching deer in Grayson County

Look at the Local news. Kxii.com
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Brian Culp - 11/21/17 10:11 PM

I don’t think he is going to be suing anybody.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Brian Culp - 11/25/17 01:30 AM

He probably gets the 5 percent discount at lowes too....
Posted By: Treinta-Treinta

Re: Brian Culp - 12/01/17 01:56 PM

Whats a shame is Retired disable Vets like myself who swallow our pain to stay mobile don’t even seek these type hunts because we get judged by first appearance, while folk like him expoit the system.

Sometimes on a real sore day I park in a handicap spot because I can barely walk without screaming and I get comments, looks, or people coming right up to my plates with a stank look. I NEVER park in handicap on base or at the base hospitals because those people deserve it more than me.

Trying to appear “as good once as I ever was” is exhausting
Posted By: StretchR

Re: Brian Culp - 12/04/17 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Treinta-Treinta

Trying to appear “as good once as I ever was” is exhausting

Yes it is. As someone with a mostly invisible physical disability I know what you mean. I'm not giving up my VA benefits, but I don't make a point of looking for handouts.

Even worse for being judged, though, is the hardship that returning veterans suffer when they are victim to PTSS/PTSD. People that don't understand think that psychological trauma is something that you can just "get over it." At the risk of offending some, "supporting the troops" is more than standing up for the National Anthem. I'm way off topic, but this is a hot button for me.
Posted By: Treinta-Treinta

Re: Brian Culp - 12/05/17 11:28 PM

Yeah I have that too. Since I’m from Bama, I just thought I was born Nuts so its more the physical that gets too me.
Posted By: kk66

Re: Brian Culp - 12/18/17 05:51 PM

This same Brian Culp?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Stolen-valor-convict-back-in-jail-2270608.php

Army veteran Brian Culp of San Antonio, who pleaded guilty to falsely claiming to be a highly decorated U.S. Army Ranger, is back behind bars.

Probation officers are seeking to revoke the supervised release of Culp, 41, saying he violated probation on a nine-month jail sentence, part of which he served. They allege he failed to inform the office that he was moving, failed to show up for at least one mental-health treatment session, and failed to meet in person with his probation officer as required.

At a hearing Tuesday, U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Nowak said “based on what I heard today, I find there is probable cause generally as to failing to report.”

The judge remanded Culp back into custody and forwarded his case for a final revocation hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge John Primomo — who had given Culp a break in the past before sending him to jail in August 2010 after Culp failed to follow orders of the probation office.

Primomo sentenced Culp in 2009 to three years of probation, but Culp disobeyed his probation officers and was kicked out of a halfway house for insolence, lying, intimidation and other misbehavior. That resulted in Primomo handing him a nine-month jail sentence.

Local Channel

Now Playing: SAPD: Gunman at large after shooting man at Mama Margie's
Now Playing
SAPD: Gunman at large after shooting man at Mama Margie's...
mysa

Friesenhahn Cave...
premiummysa

Katy loses to Lake Travis in the state semifinals...
chron

Friesenhahn Cave Exploration...
premiummysa

Hangin’ With Los Henrys Trailer...
mysa

Want to Adopt a Retired Military Dog? Here’s How...
SLivingTime

Multiple victims reported in North Side shooting...
mysa

Timelapse shows $142M Frost Office Tower construction...
mysa

Fire rips through two-story home on West Side...
Videolicious

Fire rips through two story home...
Videolicious
Culp faces up to a year in jail if his supervised release is revoked.

Culp pleaded guilty in December 2008 to three misdemeanor charges of falsely claiming to be the recipient of a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star and creating a fake identification card that gave him access to area military bases.

He also falsely claimed he was wounded while part of the 1993 Army Ranger rescue mission in Somalia made famous by the book and movie “Black Hawk Down.”

Coincidentally, the U.S. Supreme Court recently has agreed to decide whether Congress can make it a crime to lie about having earned a military decoration.

The case arose from the prosecution of Xavier Alvarez under the 2005 law, the Stolen Valor Act.

Alvarez, an elected member of the board of directors of a water district in Southern California, falsely claimed at a public meeting to have been a Marine for 25 years and to have been awarded the Medal of Honor by Congres
Posted By: MikeTX

Re: Brian Culp - 12/19/17 12:17 AM

I'd wondered what happened to that guy. He bothered Pat a couple of years back as well. He just won't go away.

Re: Brian Culp - 12/20/17 04:52 AM

He tried to sign up for a hunt with OATH (Outdoor activities For Texas Heroes). The founder of OATH is a friend of mine and I found out that Culp was signning up wanted to sign up. I told my friend about him and now he is going to sue OATH for not allowing him to join. I have been contacting every veterans organization I can find to tell them about Culp.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Brian Culp - 12/21/17 04:09 AM

Nice work Pat. [censored] that guy up
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Brian Culp - 12/25/17 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Beez
Nice work Pat. [censored] that guy up

+1
Posted By: Jigo23

Re: Brian Culp - 10/28/18 05:51 PM

Hopefully there is a special place in Hell for this low-life piece of crap!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum