Texas Hunting Forum

hunting trailer

Posted By: sticksteer

hunting trailer - 12/23/12 10:54 AM

a couple years back i built a small camoed enclosed trailer for a partially disabled friend, it served as a blind ,and you could haul your atv in it and then haul it with your atv and set it up to hunt out of , it had out riggers for stability and a fold down bed with lights and a propane heater, it was light but easily hauled his 500 suzuki and he stayed in it all weekend , i used torsion axles to save weight and a tubular frame with low profile tires and wheels for a smooth ride , anyway i recently retired and i though i might try another one, let me hear your thoughts on it
Posted By: Wheelin' Outdoorsman

Re: hunting trailer - 12/27/12 06:54 AM

StickSteer,

I would love to visit with you. I am a wheelchair user, therapist, and volunteer with disabled youth and adults to hunt and fish.

Looking forward to visiting with you.
Posted By: RoadBlock

Re: hunting trailer - 12/27/12 01:33 PM

Im not Im a wheelchair but i do have mobility issues. Im a disabled vet with a muscle disease and have trouble getting to the blind some days. That sounds awesome. Id love to see it. Would be great.
Posted By: Mikel H

Re: hunting trailer - 03/08/13 01:49 AM

Sounds like a gem. it is something I would love to see. Don't suppose you have any photos.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum