Texas Hunting Forum

CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP

Posted By: CLEAR FORK COUNTRY

CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 06:58 PM

Hey everybody, my name is Husky Melendez and I just purchased Clear Fork Country (Taxidermy-Processing-Gear) here in Graham, TX. All my life I have been obsessed with the outdoors and have dreamed of having this opportunity. I look forward to sharing that passion with all hunters and outdoorsman that walk through our doors. We are bringing back the BIG BUCK CONTEST Width+Mass+Points equals your score! We will have Youth, Women's, Archery and General divisions with great prizes and will have door prizes for opening weekend. On top of processing, we will also be carrying Ambush feeders, LVI Feeders, Krivoman Blinds, Texas Deer Stands, South Texas Tripods, multiple brands of tree stands (assembled), corn and protein. Our retail store front will be outfitted with tons of gear like Vortex, Leupold, Bushnell and clothing brands like Game Guard, Kings Camo, Duck Camp and Burlebo. Grand re-opening will be towards the middle to the end of May. Follow our Facebook @clearforkcountry to see all the great gear coming in, events and giveaways. Hope to see ya'll soon! (website will be updated soon)
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 07:42 PM

welcome
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 09:13 PM

welcome
Posted By: Stub

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 09:36 PM

welcome and congratulations on your purchase of Clear Fork Country, hope you have great success cheers
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 09:51 PM

Sweet. Been in there a few times. See you someday when I'm out there. cheers
Posted By: DUKFVR

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 10:08 PM

Good deal. Will have to drop in. We have a place close to Newcastle.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 10:43 PM

Nice
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 04/30/22 11:58 PM

Welcome Husky, I will be in to say hi. Hunt near Windthorst
Posted By: Stub

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Welcome Husky, I will be in to say hi. Hunt near Windthorst

I did not know Graham was on the way to Windthorst from Frisco scratch

Buzz how was the New Hope clay shoot?
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 12:11 AM

Husky, I'm out in Murray and have used Clear Fork previously. Word of suggestion, offer Jerky, snacksticks as processing options and allow field dressed deer in for processing. Last season's owners required the animals to be skinned and boned out which many hunters are not going to do on limited time or notice. Can't tell you how many hunters this turned off last year but it was many...Good luck sir!

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:05 AM

I appreciate it sir we will be offering Jerky on the processing Menu this year and plan on being a full service processor accepting field dressed deer. The previous owner just had a bad turn of events during the 21-22 season that was unfortunate. Should be a exciting year for the hunters around here, we are making a lot of changes and insuring we can provide a great service to everyone before the hunt and after.

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:05 AM

Look forward to meeting you please do!

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:06 AM

Thanks a lot looking forward to it!

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:06 AM

Appreciate the support!

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:08 AM

Thank you look forward to meeting everyone.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 01:17 AM

If you can get it anywhere near where it was 10+ years ago, you look to have yourself a little gold mine Husky.
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/01/22 08:42 PM

Congrats and welcome
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/02/22 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Stub
welcome and congratulations on your purchase of Clear Fork Country, hope you have great success cheers

X2
Posted By: jdickey

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/02/22 12:29 PM

Do you have a web page or Face Book page yet?
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/02/22 11:33 PM

Nice
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/03/22 12:45 PM

Welcome and congrats on your new business.

I hope it does great for you
Posted By: triggerdan

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/04/22 02:57 PM

Looking forward to your success! I know that you will do well.

Husky is a great guy and I know that everyone will be treated right when doing business with him.
Posted By: dawgkllr

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/05/22 02:28 PM

Does this mean that I will be getting ALL of MY deer meat now? The past few times when I dropped a deer off I would get one box and maybe half of another box of meat back. When I took a deer of roughly the same size to another processor and had the same cuts done I suddenly got almost three boxes full of meat back.
My wife dropped off a deer and specifically noted on the cut sheet that there was a broadhead lodged in the bone that she couldn't retrieve and asked them if they would mind returning it if possible. She shoots Muzzy 4 blades. When I picked up the order they handed me some old open on impact broadhead claiming it was the only broadhead they found.

I wish you all the luck in the world in your new venture and look forward to hearing reviews from others!
Posted By: Hatton Ranch

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/06/22 04:26 PM

Congratulations and good luck with your new venture.
Our place is west of Graham.
Posted By: huntingbig8

Re: CLEARFORKCOUNTRY NEW OWNERSHIP - 05/06/22 05:10 PM

Bump for an awesome young man, I look forward to doing business with Husky and feel 100% confident that he will do a great job for the public.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum